Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Mother's Day 5/9/04

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby EVOed8 on May 6th, 2004, 2:12 am
Yeah I'll be heading up Sunday. I don't have to work so I could pull an O-C granted I wake up. We should come up with some sort of meeting place (?) ideas?
Track Record - 330something

Hail to the THIEF
EVOed8

Postby planea380 on May 6th, 2004, 6:51 am
The mini park in Home Town Square, or the train station?
planea380

Postby rct2wizard360 on May 8th, 2004, 9:37 am
Look for me in a Deja Vu hoodie (grey) Jeans, and maybe my occ Hat.
Im not gunna be meetin with anyone right away. I want my ride on RB, DV, and V2 before ANYTHING else!!!!!!!!
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Postby Coaster_Chick on May 8th, 2004, 10:52 pm
I'll be there with five other girls...I'll be in jeans and a red aeropostale hoodie. Riding superman 21 times in a row to celebrate the bday. haha, after I do it 21 times tomorrow I'll have been on it 45 times this year already. :D
~Theresa~
*Undercover Line Jumper Ejector*
Trips in '05: 2 Next up: May 8
The Posse
Coaster_Chick

Previous

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum