Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFSTL - Sept. 19

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby ihauntu2 on July 21st, 2004, 12:42 pm
I will be going to SFSTL on Sunday Sept 19. I am leaving from the Springfield, IL area around 7:30-8 a.m. and have 2 open spots in my car. If any of you Chicago area folks have wanted to go to this park, but haven't wanted to drive the whole way, this could be a way around it for you. I would be returning from the park after close (6p.m.) which means we would be back in Springfield area around 8p.m. or so.

No gas money or parking money needed. All I ask is that you be at least 18yrs old and be willing and able to ride all coasters down there.

Edited to change dates and time from July 25 to Sept. 19
Last edited by ihauntu2 on September 15th, 2004, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's the most fun in the park when your laughing in the dark.
ihauntu2

Postby sixflagsguy5 on July 21st, 2004, 4:56 pm
Sorry Im 13 and my mom wont let me anyways. Hope you have fun though. I havent been on the boss since i was little and i dont remember it. Tell me how it was when you get back.
sixflagsguy5

Postby punkbunny24242 on July 22nd, 2004, 8:34 am
Yeah have fun and come back with good trip reports :D I'm going for my 1st time on sept 18th and I can not wait to visit a different Six Flags park!!!
punkbunny24242

Postby ihauntu2 on September 15th, 2004, 12:47 pm
I edited the topic & post since it is the same deal I offered back in July. I figured it might be easier on server space then creating a whole new topic.

If anyone is interested, I would need a response by 4pm Friday.
It's the most fun in the park when your laughing in the dark.
ihauntu2

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on September 15th, 2004, 12:51 pm
Lucky, I was hoping to go the 18th but I guess I'm not going. I'll be at SFGAm on Sunday though. Have fun.
DejaVuGurl1203

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum