Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

This Has gotten out of hand...

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby Galvan on August 9th, 2003, 9:23 pm
Since i started this, im going to finish this here. I love this site, and i love talking about my home away from home Six Flags Great America! But, Last Week when i posted about TBiggs, i was stating my displeasure with him, Now i know i should have Private Messaged him, that was my fault in not doing it. And the reason why i posted in the fourm was to get more exposure. Mistake number one on my part. But now, this has seriously out of hand and i accept the responsiblity on this. For that, i appologize to the whole Fourm Family, and espeically TBiggs... Travis i beleive your name is? (correct me if im wrong) I should have private messaged you in the first place and voiced my displeasure with you in private. While I understand that your not here to make friends. I now understand your style a little bit better and I have resolved the issues i have had with your style completely. As for the person who continues to bad mouth Tbiggs and the Mod staff... your no better then the person your "attempting to bad-mouth" (I am not naming names,because for one we all know who im talking about and two they shouldnt get there name glorified here.)I sincerly hope this is the end of this i know it is on my end..Once again to the whole forum family... i am sorryMichael Galvan
Galvan

Postby CoasterDave316 on August 9th, 2003, 10:14 pm
Alright with that said, this is the end of it. (Regardless of who started it) Im locking this topic and deleteing the rest so we can get back to just talking about coasters and SFGAm.Anybody with anymore complaints about ANYTHING can Private Message me.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum