Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Images in signatures

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby [jonrev] on September 27th, 2010, 1:09 am
Seems to be a bug in the signature form... my image is well-under the 150-pixel height limit but it keeps getting dinged. The text on the form then gets huge and a code appears at the top of the site when this happens.
[jonrev]

Postby Luxornv on June 9th, 2012, 9:33 am
I'm having this same issue. I changed the order of the userbar that's currently in my signature and want to display the new one. It's the same dimensions, and if the old one works, the new one should. Not sure what's going on with this. The image is only 350 wide X 19 pixels tall.
Luxornv

Postby Galvan on June 17th, 2012, 6:41 pm
I will let Dave and or Kyle know about the issues you guys are having.

Also PM them as well.
Galvan

Postby FParker185 on August 3rd, 2012, 11:22 am
Speaking of which, even though it sucks for legitimate posters sometimes, it might be time to turn on whatever kind of spamblock phpBB comes with, hopefully it's not captcha's though :)
Favorite Wood Coasters: The Voyage, Ravine Flyer II, Thunderhead, Balder
Favorite Steel: Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Olympia Looping
Parks visited: 222, Coasters Ridden: Steel: 822, Wood: 178, Total: 1000
FParker185

Postby ragingbull1331 on August 10th, 2012, 10:10 am
The spam on this website is ridiculous, this needs to end right now.
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby Necropolis on January 4th, 2013, 1:37 pm
I definitely want an image in my sig. Is there any way to be able to put a pic in my sig? I tried it, but after submitting it, this weird code of letters and numbers appeared. I was actually working on making a cool image for my sig then I couldn't put it on my sig here.
Necropolis

Postby Ansari443 on October 9th, 2014, 12:39 am
^I can understand that, but my thing was that there were several people following it. Basically, people were *using this site* and getting something out of it. Why completely delete it? I mean, close it - perhaps, but leave the discussion up. What is the point?
ali
Ansari443

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum