Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

E-mail Address

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby joker on May 15th, 2003, 4:50 pm
Hey, Im not sure if your plan uses this but we should be able to get a free e-mail account or sign up for money. This can help the site get more money for bandwidth and other needs.
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby Raccoon on May 31st, 2003, 10:13 pm
joker thats a great idea, i wonder where u get it from (hint hint me)
Raccoon

Postby joker on June 3rd, 2003, 11:36 am
Im sorry...but I did NOT get that from you...and anyways since when did I get that from you?
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby T_Biggs on June 3rd, 2003, 1:01 pm
Doesn't matter, because I can tell you it won't be happening. Could it happen? Yes, for maybe 5 people. I don't know how many address Dave has. But beyond the money factor, the fact is, probably less than half of the people here would have any idea how to set up an e-mail client to connect to it.Just use Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, or one of many other free e-mail providers.
T_Biggs

Postby CoasterDave316 on June 3rd, 2003, 1:21 pm
Actually Travis, it would be easy to do since they wouldn't need to set up a E-mail client. But I would rather spend my free time working on the site then setting up E-mail accounts. But for now, just clicking on the Ads really helps out the site for bandwidth.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby T_Biggs on June 3rd, 2003, 8:37 pm
Another reason, people, Dave doesn't even know how. :lol: Dave, you would need to set up the account anyways. But unless you have programing skills beyond what you make apparent, they would have to set up their e-mail clients to connect to your site's POP server and SMTP (if it even has one) server. Otherwise, you could make it web based, and that would be an impressive feat for you to do. That is, unless of course, your host has web based for you already. But then it wouldnt be SFGAmWorld email, just you're host with a @sfgamworld.com address. Where is the fun unless the web based email looks like your site? :roll:
T_Biggs

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum