Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Falling Waters Amusement Park (by rct2wizard360)

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby rct2wizard360 on April 15th, 2009, 12:51 am

Falling Water's is a project I started Sunday night after looking over a few pictures of mine from my trip to Busch Gardens. You'll be able to see the inspiration in a few color schemes and maybe even a ride or two! Main thing is, I put around 36 hours into this park total, beginning on Sunday, and spent almost 12 on it today. So I hope you guys enjoy! I've included a few screens with a small description of each below, as well as the signature shot of the entire park.

-Shot of the entire park. You can see I left the waterfall untouched.

-Matador. This is the signature attraction of the Spain area of the park. While only standing
at 160ft tall, this thing packs a punch. With loads of airtime, and a splashdown ending, it's one
hell of a ride!

-Soarin'. Barely taking the title for tallest ride in the park, Soarin' will do exactly the name says!
Soarin' launches you out of the station, up a 180ft 180 degree vertical turn, only to come back to
a level position, 180ft in the air, with nothing below your feet, and nothing to stop the train. But wait!
You've lost all momentum, and now you're going back down, backwards?!?! You'll then shoot up another 170ft backwards looking straight down, with only the murky water to save you. This is a ride you will NOT want to miss!

-Gold Rush. While not showing off much, that's exactly what we intended! Gold Rush is embedded deep inside the mountain behind the waterfall. Become one of the pioneers and join the race to find the biggest payout. Over two minutes of deep dark excitement await you! Along with the closest encounter to the falls in the entire park!

-Werewolf. There's a reason this land went undeveloped for centuries. The Werewolf. Challenge this wooden beast from a top a 95ft drop, through a wild airtime ride through the woods.

-Themeing detail.

-More detail, at the splashdown of Matador.

This is a project I've been wanting to do for a long time. One where I focus on themeing, and the scenery of the park, more-so than having the biggest or tallest or even the most coasters in my park. I tried to be minimalistic, and cater to all sorts of guests that could possibly walk into an amusement park. I don't call it a theme park, because I didn't really stick to one particular theme, just theming in general. Download and give me a little review if you do. Thanks a lot and enjoy!

Download link: (6.27 Megabytes)
http://files.filefront.com/Falling+Wate ... einfo.html
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Return to Games