Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Mexico Kingdom

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby frightfestkid on June 16th, 2008, 2:27 pm
Mexico City, Mexico
hola mi amigos y amigas, welcome to la press release for the newest big thing in México, México Kingdom! Were we will thrill you guys and girls, till your heart is content, with many eateries serving up classical Méxican food, like nachos, tacos y churros! With a classic middle eastern theme, and not just Méxican food but also Spain style food, with beautiful land, and thrilling rides, it’s a wonderful place to go, you can ride rides, eat Mexican y Spain style food and walk in la lush forests. Located in wonderful Monterrey México. Having 4 full restaurants, 1 child area, and 4 themed areas, all tied in with the lovely sites, sounds, and smells of mexico. México Kingdom opening june 2009.
God bless NIU
Next SFGAm trip: Today May 1st
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby Galvan on June 16th, 2008, 6:59 pm
Monterrey Mexico is probably one of the poorest towns on Earth. Also one of the most crime ridden as well. 8)
Galvan

Postby frightfestkid on June 16th, 2008, 7:17 pm
It's being built Via World industrys (people who made world park), so it's going to be added as one of the more major parks in World industrys when they get working up past 1 or so parks.
God bless NIU
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby bigb7965 on June 16th, 2008, 9:10 pm
spain isn't in the middle east, it's in europe.

middle east is: Iraq, kuwait, UAE, Iran, etc...
"Prepare for launch. Goodbye"

My Coaster Counter
bigb7965

Postby guitarhero119 on June 17th, 2008, 9:06 am
^some Spanish architecture is highly influenced by middle eastern architecture so maybe that what that means.
Remember, there's nothing but air beneath the chair.
guitarhero119

Postby frightfestkid on June 17th, 2008, 10:06 am
^ya, I think all spainish architecture is.
God bless NIU
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby frightfestkid on June 17th, 2008, 12:09 pm
Rápido pass!
You have Fast pass and flash pass, but new for Mexico Kingdom you have Rápido pass. You chose from Bronze, Silver or Gold.
*Rápido pass prices*
Single bronze-MXN$15.00
Single silver-MXN$30.00
Single gold-MXN$50.00
----------------------------------
4 pack bronze-MXN$56.00
4 pack silver-MXN$112.00
4 pack gold-MXN$188.00
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
What is a…
Rápido pass bronze- A Rápido pass bronze is a the lowest of the 3 Rápido passes, you get 4 rides but you cant use all on the same ride, it must be all different rides, like all Rápido passes it brings you to the 15 minute mark on the ride lines.

Rápido pass silver- A Rápido pass silver is in the middle of the 3 Rápido passes, you get 4 rides*and you can use 1 Rápido credit (ride) on the same ride, so you can use a pass on a ride, then ride it again and it only counts for 1 ride, like all Rápido passes it brings you to the 15 minute mark.

Rápido pass gold- A Rápido pass gold is the highest of the 3 Rápido passes, you get 8 rides,*and you can re-ride the ride 3 times and only counts for 1 Rápido credit, like all Rápido passes it brings you to the 15 minute mark.

*-If you plan on re-riding a ride you MUST go back to the Rápido pass entrance at the front of the line, you CAN’T stay in your seat, you must leave.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
OPENING DAY OFFER.
First 200 guests get in for FREE; the next 100 get in for HALF PRICE of a 1 day ticket.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
GOT FORIGN MONEY? Well don’t frets, threes a money exchange out side the turnstiles!
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V
Prices.
Sinors 65+ get in for free
Children 4- get in for free

Single 1-day ticket= $40.00MXN
Single 2-day ticket=$80.00MXN

4pack 1-day ticket=$150.00MXN($37.50MXN each)
4pack 2-day ticket=$300.00MXN($75.00MXN each)
--------------------------------------------
4- season pass $10.00MXN(age of buying must be 4-)
Single Season pass $90.00MXN
4pack Season pass $320.00MXN
========================
UPGRADES
Upgrade single 1-day pass for $50.00MXN
Upgrade single 2-day pass for $10.00MXN

Upgrade 4pack 1-day pass for $170.00MXN
Upgrade 4pack 2-day pass for $20.00MXN
God bless NIU
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby cowboy1192 on June 17th, 2008, 3:35 pm
Galvan316 wrote:Monterrey Mexico is probably one of the poorest towns on Earth. Also one of the most crime ridden as well. 8)

Haha, EXACTLY what I was thinking! :lol:
Dallas Cowboys 5x Super Bowl Winners
cowboy1192

Postby frightfestkid on July 13th, 2008, 9:48 am
^ We gots us chain link fenses...
God bless NIU
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby Mr. Oscar on July 21st, 2008, 1:19 pm
Hmm... I don't think that there was enough spanglish in the first post. Could've been more. Sounds like a good idea though, other than the fact that people won't be able to pay to get in, considering the poorness. I think that's the point the above people were trying to make.
Let's see... 12 days til colonoscopy (appt got moved :D )
No school today :D
Mr. Oscar

Return to Games