Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Adventure Island **Bare Park Available!**

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby Goku1910 on May 3rd, 2008, 10:19 pm

^ New Banner!

I spent about a day or two putting all this together, so I hope you all enjoy!

Here is what the park looked like about a week ago.

Since I defragmented my disk, the game was slightly faster, So I decided to continue my work on this particular park....

Here is what it looks like now....

Code: Select all
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Cr_E5FmoaE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Cr_E5FmoaE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The best part is that every ride, and every coaster has a theme for it, Most of it is adventure themed!
Last edited by Goku1910 on January 15th, 2009, 11:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Postby ttd rox on May 4th, 2008, 3:23 pm
Very Neat! Mantis drop could have looked more realistic but I'm not blamming you because with RCT3 your very limited. Very cool themes and I like the idea of every ride has a special theme. Very Cool! :D
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby Goku1910 on May 4th, 2008, 4:47 pm
If I had better performance for my video recording, I'd bring you more vids....

Any tips?
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Postby Mr. Oscar on May 4th, 2008, 6:49 pm
Hey, I thought it was just fine how you recorded it... are you having problems with one you are recording? Also, Mantis was a very, very good coaster... heck, even great. :D
Let's see... 12 days til colonoscopy (appt got moved :D )
No school today :D
Mr. Oscar

Postby Goku1910 on May 4th, 2008, 10:09 pm
Thanks for encouragement!!

I have pics of the most intense Coaster just added to Adventure Island!!

(Coming tomorrow) :wink:

Umm, That video of Mantis was 1024 x 768 because I forgot to change it and I got like 0.5 FPS!!!!!

I usually average about 5 to 6.7 Frames because my CPU is such a piece of crap.

I recorded another coaster today on 800 x 600 and I got about 1.5 Frames and it took about a half-hour to record a 1 to 1 and a half minute Coaster.....

When this park is available for download, I'd like to see some videos PLEASE!!!

BTW, Mr. Oscar, Thanks for the comments :wink:
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on May 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm
Today's update from Last night's Work:

Glitch I encountered while building AE (Not a recreation....DON'T ASK!)

FIXED:

And....The most intense Coaster to be revealed before I finish.....

THE AFTERSHOCK! (I like using real names)

It goes up, down, over things, under things, and over heads :mrgreen:

Even underground MANY TIMES!
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on May 5th, 2008, 4:52 pm
On another note, here is a coaster I made the other day in Sandbox mode!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ThIe5gkPk

Code: Select all
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L0ThIe5gkPk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L0ThIe5gkPk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Goku1910

Postby Mr. Oscar on May 5th, 2008, 5:01 pm
I like using real names too... lets see, i have Magnum, Medusa, Viper, Demon, uh... Corkscrew, Rajin Cajun, Iron Wolf, Raging Bull, and American Eagle. The only one that i almost tried to make a recreation of was Demon, but i couldn't get the loop to corkscrew transfer right... so i kinda gave up on that one. But i got 2 loops and 2 corkscrews.
Let's see... 12 days til colonoscopy (appt got moved :D )
No school today :D
Mr. Oscar

Postby Goku1910 on May 5th, 2008, 6:26 pm
hehe....yeah.

It's fun using real names.....

So, what did you think of the new and LAST coaster for Adventure Island?
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on May 7th, 2008, 3:34 pm
Todays update from yesterday frustrating work on AfterShock....

I have no pics right now, But I will either later today or early tomorrow...

Well, I was having problems with the Loop after the Zero-G roll above the Kingda Ka....

What I decided to do is raise the second lift hill slightly and erase the Third loop completely.

What I did was turn the Coaster 90 degrees instead of 180 Degrees and Added a loop more below ground so so much speed wouldn't be lost.

Now the third loop intercepts the first Zero-G Roll! And it looks cool!

I'll get a pic of it before I put the theming around it, but the theming on the station is done!

That's about all for today, this will be the last Coaster, and if your wondering about the black Giga type, you'll see that one when you download the park, and the Coaster is not that great in my opinion.....

And my modifications t=changed the intensity slightly, but it is STILL the MOST INTENSE COASTER THERE!

PREPARE FOR THE AFTERSHOCK!
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on May 18th, 2008, 1:23 am
It's been a while guys, but after fixing my computer (long Story) i was able to get these pics to my photobucket.

HUGE PICTURE UPDATE TONIGHT!

Well this is just cool looking:

Loops goes through a track while underground...

zoomed out design slightly edited with buildings added.

small intermission....top of the second lift hill!

Going underground again.....

Image of the day:

^now that IS Really cool! This is my favorite part of Aftershock!

One last picture:

out of all the coasters at Adventure Island, this one takes up the MOST space :shock:
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on May 21st, 2008, 4:36 pm
Another Update....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9CKMYRpRBU

Take the TOUR :!: :)

Unfortunately, my game crashed after I had JUST finished the building for the mystery Black Giga Coaster....and I am SO P***ed off!!

While I find out what caused this problem, watch the new vid.

THANKS!!

Hint, black Mystery Coasters' name starts with "Black...." < How obvious :roll:

figure it out and you will be the FIRST to play this park before I upload it!!!
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on May 29th, 2008, 2:11 pm
Bare Park Version Now Available!!!!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/1/1 ... ku1910.zip

Note that this is UN-FINISHED!!!

What's Missing:

Flat Rides
Stalls/food Courts
Facilities
Staff
Path objects - Trash Cans, bench's, etc. <---exception: Lights!
And of Course, THE GUESTS!!!

Replica Coasters:
Raging Bull (Included with RCT3)
De Ja Vu (created by ME) <This coaster is scaled to size, not exact height, etc.

According to RCT3, it took me 38 years to construct the park, that's because I'm too forgetful to pause it while building!

There might be a few, glitch's and bugs....Especially with the Terrain!
I'm trying to work out the quirks, but stay tuned for the finished version

Also note that this is a sandbox, there are no scenarios, challenges, etc.
JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on May 29th, 2008, 2:15 pm
^ I just realized,

I forgot to include my Firework File in the .zip file

This means the firework show Won't work.

Sorry about that guys :roll:

Told you I'm forgetful
Goku1910

Postby ttd rox on June 19th, 2008, 3:47 pm
Everything looks cool and I'll definatley download it! Coaster look interesting as well. However, I can't view your videos because it says something about removed due to violation. :? Well, still a great park and I'll make sure to download it. Thanks!
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby Goku1910 on June 19th, 2008, 9:43 pm
Yes, my vids were removed under a false Violotion of Terms.

BUT my videos will be back on This site as soon as I can get them there!!!

EDIT: No longer Axelfan1010, suspended it purposely.

http://www.youtube.com/RageBull910
Last edited by Goku1910 on January 15th, 2009, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on July 12th, 2008, 10:54 pm
Sorry about the delay, but my computer is too slow to continue working on this park....Or should I say the game is too crappy :?

But is I ever feel like playing it, I'll make sure to continue on this with it's many Flaws that still need to be fixed.
Goku1910

Postby Goku1910 on January 15th, 2009, 11:55 am
Bringing it back!

I got a new PC, so now, this actually makes the game playable....and bearable. SO I'll continue construction.....

In my current build, I removed Deja Vu.....I'm looking for a good recreation to use since mine is bad! If not, I'll try again to recreate it.

enjoy the new banner I created at the top post!

^BTW, the banner shows the new Black Heart. This is most likely the last Coaster I will announce before official release....There will be a Beta 2 coming soon as well, This has all my current tweaks, with a food court and Deja Vu temporarily removed....Anyone find a recreation of Deja Vu with Steelworx would be greatly appreciated! As I was saying.....The Hurricane Harbor waterpark is complete, but since I have not put maps into the park yet, Guests are not distributing evenly....I ran the test today/yesterday.

With Beta 2 coming soon, make sure to check out the Dare-Devil Dive! No guest dared to ride it!
Goku1910

Return to Games