Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Iron Wolf recreation

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby demon boy on April 18th, 2008, 10:39 pm
So, I like IW. I think its a great ride so i decided to do it on scream machines. THis recreation was done strictly with my eye and its not very good. Its also mamothely huge for IW but I was just trying to the get the general idea (ie the lift is ~130).

Anyway, its still not bad but v.2 will be a lot better and more realistic.

ENJOY!!!!!!
http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/ ... ?tid=13890
Last edited by demon boy on April 24th, 2008, 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on April 19th, 2008, 10:38 am
^That's pretty accurate! 10/10! Could have made the turns toward the end more "hairpin turned" but other than that it was good! I'm sure it's also hard to get the track just right matching the rest of the track to get the hairpins just right though. Very Good recreation! :D
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby demon boy on April 23rd, 2008, 1:16 pm
Version 2 is here and is a TON better than version 1.

http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=13912
demon boy

Postby cycamps on April 24th, 2008, 5:32 pm
^I agree. The second version looks much better.
cycamps

Postby ttd rox on April 24th, 2008, 7:37 pm
A lot better! I would download it, if I had SM that is. :( Istead a have dumb NL. Looks great though! :D Also, This is kind a small thing to point out but the topic title say "Iron Wof" instead of "Iron Wolf". :lol:
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby demon boy on April 29th, 2008, 10:16 am
Okay, here we go. The third installment of IW recreation. As of now, this is how i'll keep it but if i do a fourth, i know exactly how to get it right w/o cheating (download and youll know what i meant by cheating)

Either way, "Welcome to the Iron Wolf. Adjust your seat to a comfortable riding position with your feet flat on the floor. Keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times. Please secure all personal belongings especially hats and glasses. Enjoy your ride!" http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/detail.asp?tid=13929

demon boy

Return to Games