Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

My new RCT3 park!

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby ttd rox on December 1st, 2007, 12:14 pm
I'm starting a new park on RCT3 Platinum called Hill Breaker Park. Here are some of the coasters along with the themed areas.....
EDIT: I've made some changes below....

Name/Height/Theme Area/Type

1. Hill Breaker Express/261ft./Cowboy Town/Wooden 6 Seater
2. The Rival/94ft.(about)/Hill Breaker Beach/Wooden
3. Indian Approach/173ft.(About)/Indian Territories/Dive Coaster
4. Mad Cat/63ft./Indian Town/Wild Mouse Steel
5. Patriot/93ft.(About)/Hill Breaker Beach/Steel Arrow Corkscrew
6. Shakura/293ft. (About)/Indian Territories/Giga Coaster with cable lift

You may need Wild and Soaked Expnsion to download when ready or have RCT3 Platinum is fine too. I'll try to get it done soon!
Last edited by ttd rox on December 9th, 2007, 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby coasterkid94 on December 1st, 2007, 2:13 pm
Sounds like a great park! I'm glad that you aren't trying to replicate SFGAm. We have had way too many people who have tried doing it, and I am yet to see one that is successful.

Be sure to post some screens!
coasterkid94

Postby ttd rox on December 1st, 2007, 2:26 pm
Thank!^ The Rival and Hill Breaker Express are done! Heres the stats of these coasters.....

Update!: (2 hours later) I've finished Patriot!

Name: Hill Breaker Express
Height: 261ft.
Heighest) Drop: 202ft.
Speed: 84 m.p.h.
How Many Drops: 13 with 2 chainlifts! But it's still a realistic like coaster.

Name: The Rival
Height: 95ft.
Heighest Drop: 84ft.
How Many Drops: 6
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

ttd rox

Postby cycamps on December 2nd, 2007, 11:42 am
^Sounds good...
cycamps

Postby ttd rox on December 2nd, 2007, 12:33 pm
What else should I add?^

ttd rox

Postby cycamps on December 2nd, 2007, 12:34 pm
300 foot Intamin Giga Coasater
cycamps

Postby ttd rox on December 2nd, 2007, 12:41 pm
Ok, What should I call it and which themed area should it be in?

ttd rox

Postby cycamps on December 2nd, 2007, 12:46 pm
It should be called Kitshi or Shakaru, which are both Native American gods. Located in Indian Town or Indian Territories.
cycamps

Postby ttd rox on December 2nd, 2007, 12:56 pm
OK, I'll name it Shakura. I'll have it be really close to 300ft. but have it go underground which will make it over 300ft. Also, How do you make the roller coaster supports more detailed? Like instead of having 1 support coming out of the track every once in a while but more like 1 support coming out and another support attatched to it and how do you make catwalks?

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on December 2nd, 2007, 8:31 pm
^You cant on RCT3, only RCT2. THere havent been any patches for RCT3 yet. sorry, the basics is all you have.
demon boy

Postby frightfestkid on December 2nd, 2007, 8:49 pm
demon boy wrote:^You cant on RCT3, only RCT2. THere havent been any patches for RCT3 yet. sorry, the basics is all you have.

Ya you can, theres a d load site.
http://www.trackworx.com/rct3.html
Theres a list of Dloads. Check it out.
God bless NIU
Next SFGAm trip: Today May 1st
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby ttd rox on December 9th, 2007, 11:32 am
Update! Sorry it's been taking along time for a little update but my computer started acting weird but now it's working fine. Just so you know I'm not quiting this park but I've finished Hill Breaker Express, The Rival, and Patriot. I'm now going to finish Cowboy Town and here's what rides are going to be in Cowboy Town and please tell me if I should add more flats...

1. Mad Cat
2. X-Calibur (Spinning ride like MaXair.)
3. Cowboy Quest (Laser Tag and Arcade with a food center, all in 1 building.)
4. Colt Carousel (Regular family carousel.)
5. Clint Eastwood: The Ride (Top Spin/ King Chaos ride)

ttd rox

Postby zjohn1988 on December 9th, 2007, 12:00 pm
Do you have any pictures?
http://themeparkcritic.com/scripts/profile/ViewProfile.asp?ViewID=2909
A furious storm once roared `cross the sea, catching ships in its path, helpless to flee. Instead of a certain and watery doom, the winds swept them here to Typhoon Lagoon!

*****Are you ready to Rockit?!*****
zjohn1988

Postby ttd rox on December 9th, 2007, 12:22 pm
I have screenshots of it from the game but I don't know where to find it and how to post it. Actually I found some in My Pictures but I don't know how to post it.

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on December 9th, 2007, 2:28 pm
Does anybody know how?

ttd rox

Postby Director_Guy on December 9th, 2007, 5:12 pm
Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking, isn't thinking of.
Director_Guy

Postby ttd rox on December 9th, 2007, 7:09 pm
[url]http://bayimg.com/mAIepaAbb

This is an older image I believe of The Patriot. It now has 2 corkscrews at the end. I went to get more updated pictures on there but it just tells me uploading error every time now.

EDIT: Something went wrong with the URL when I put URL at the end and front. When I'm done with the park, how am I suppose to get the park download on here because it's on Sandbox Mode?

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on December 9th, 2007, 10:20 pm
^Dont put the url in yourself. Put the link on, HIGHLIGHT IT then click URL.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on December 10th, 2007, 4:44 pm
Thanks!^ But it wouldn;t matter because my pic doesn't come up on the link.

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on December 10th, 2007, 4:45 pm
^Oh. Try using http://www.imageshack.us When you get there, click browse, find the file, click "ok" (or accept) and then click "Host". After it loads, copy the link for FORUMS. Then, click back and get the next pic.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on December 10th, 2007, 6:44 pm
Ok thanks I'll do that but how do I post a download to download my park when it's finished? Like where do I find it on my computer and how do I post it up?

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on December 10th, 2007, 6:49 pm
1. View of the beginning of Hill Breaker Express along with its FIRST chainlift.

[img=http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/607/shot0028kx4.th.png]

2. Here is a pic of the secong chainlift on Hill Breaker Express.

[img=http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/922/shot0027mo4.th.png]

3. Towards the middle end of HBE.

[img=http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/6946/shot0025nv0.th.png]

4. The Second chainlift throught the mountain and the middle of HBE with The Rival in the back.

[img=http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3479/shot0024so2.th.png]

5. The Rival, There is now water underneath part of it for the themed area to be called Hill Breaker Beach.

6. A view of The Patriot. There's 2 corkscrews I added towards the end it's just all the newer pics I took won't upload right.

I'll try to get more updated ones though because I have A LOT more done then that!

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on December 10th, 2007, 9:41 pm
Did the pictures come up OK?

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on December 10th, 2007, 10:06 pm
^They came up fine.

However, with the park.

I dont want to sound rude, but is this your first park? Because if it is, you may want to consider working on other parks at getting to know what to do before posting a park.

With your coasters. Think about all coasters youve been on. 90% of them start above the ground. YOurs start on the ground which is very unrealistic. Also, your stations are crazy. Dont make them so long! Use block sections so that you dont have to make the platform so long. BUILD A STATION. THey are plain right now and could look like real stations if you try. YOU NEED SCENERY. Big part of it. Also, re work your queues. They are a little unorthodox.

And, all you have are coasters. DOnt focus so much on theme. While they are the main parts of theme parks, you need flats and a lot of them. YOu also could use custom shops and theaters.

Your landscaping is unrealistic. The random cone shaped mountains should me reduced in size or shaped differently and COLORED to look better. Color your land, helps a lot.

NOw, im hoping this is just a backbone and you will do more. But, thats all i'll say for now. If you want anymore help (YES), then PM or AIM either myself or RCT2wizard. He helped me and it shows.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on December 11th, 2007, 9:44 am
Actually Demon Boy, It did start above ground on some coasters but I made hills which ruined them. HBE has a smaller drop that starts of ABOVE GROUND into a hill and the drop is similar to Hades first drop leaving the station. Only 2 of my coasters start of on the ground which are The Rival and Patriot. All my other ones aren't on the ground. Mad Car is actually on hill which makes it seem like it's on the ground but Shakura, Indian Approach, and HBE start above the ground about 20ft. or so... BTW, I've added scenery it's just I couldn't get the newer snapshots up because they didn't work on IMG Shack and on Bay IMG. I don't know why, I took them the same. Anyways, I have a lot of statues, gardens, resting areas, and a aquarium in Liberty Gardens that goes inside of a mountain. So I've added a lot of scenery really. Plus, This isn't suppose to be a major park. The one that I'm going to finish next year called Dream World is going to be huge! Does anybody know how to post my park up on here with a ziop file or anything really? I'm not sure where to find it at on my computer because I have a Dell XPS Microsoft Vista now.

ttd rox

Next

Return to Games