Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

My Rct2 Work

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby frightfestkid on September 27th, 2007, 7:44 pm
Heres a few ss from rct2
Eagle

Demon

Batman: The Ride

My custom theme area I put in SFOT "Haunted City (Rated R) (the coaster with the hudge line is called Wiplasher).

And my custom racer "American Racer"
Image.
Please Rate
God bless NIU
Next SFGAm trip: Today May 1st
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby cycamps on September 27th, 2007, 10:16 pm
American Racer has an uncanny resemblance to another coaster I know...
cycamps

Postby frightfestkid on September 27th, 2007, 10:34 pm
What coaster?
God bless NIU
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby demon boy on September 28th, 2007, 6:09 am
^ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? Haha, he means it is basically a mirrored helix of AE. haha, but whatever anyway......

American Eagle- 8/10 i like the layout and the station. I would just like to see you finish the other surrounding scenery like tress and such.

Demon- 7/10 Seeing as i cant see the second half of the ride, i'm going to assume (no affense) that its wrong. THe second half is very hard to get right. I wanna see it. Also, the drop IS EXTREMELY HIGH! Demon does not go that high and the rating must be very terrible. You should really drop that down about 30ft. Also, the tunnel after the loops is supposed to be ground. I'd actually make a ground tunnel. And again, use trees.

Batman- 5/10. This one, not so good. The layout is so wrong, i dont even no where to start. So lets start after the 2nd loop. The helix shoud go to the LEFT, turn up to the left and then proceed diagonally. Then, it should turn down to the RIGHT and do a corckscrew before heading back to the other side over the track (now, if the corckscrew were in the right spot, you would have done a very nice job on this part). Then, after coming down, you need to go straight until you are past the second loop and do another corckscrew back over that track. Finally, there is a left helix into the final break run. Now, thats just the traack. The queue area is not that enclosed. You need to open up the front side so that you can see in. And i would again put in trees. There is also a little pond over by the helixs.

Whiplasher- 9/10 I really really liked this one. You had a good layout and very nice scenery. The only thing i didnt really like was that i cant see the ratings. Show me that and if they're good, i may give you a 10 :)

American Racer- I'm not even rating this one. If you're going to do a racer or anything comstume, you need the following
1- a custom layout that does not resemeble anythin
2- a custom name that does not resemble anything
3- a custom paint scheme that does not resemeble anything.

Other than that these are pretty nice coasters. Good job over all!
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on September 28th, 2007, 6:48 am
Great Coasters! I would say about 8/10 to 10/10 for all! Except Demon just make the drop smaller and make the loops taller like go up and up then make a loop then back down to the groung and make the second loop smaller.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby frightfestkid on September 28th, 2007, 7:49 am
Ok. Thank and demon 07, ill redo batman, get you the second half of demon and wiplashers stats.
God bless NIU
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby demon boy on September 28th, 2007, 4:16 pm
Cool, thanks and haha, i'm DEMON BOY, not Demon 07
demon boy

Postby frightfestkid on September 28th, 2007, 5:13 pm
O, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry.Anyway, im working on the coasters.
God bless NIU
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby rct2wizard360 on October 10th, 2007, 5:02 pm
I really hate when people do recreations, unless they are in No Limits.

I'd love to see more originals from you.
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Postby frightfestkid on June 11th, 2011, 11:27 am
Sorry to bring back such an old topic but Im back into the RCT2 game so why the heck not :D.

Sorry about the lack-o-stats, ill get that up next time I play. Original name for the coaster is Woodland Twister, for the sake of my Six Flags park im making, its called Medusa.
God bless NIU
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Return to Games