Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

rct2wizard360's NL Originals [Track Pack 2]

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby rct2wizard360 on July 13th, 2007, 2:19 pm
I've recently drifted away from the RCT scene, and started to play a lot more No Limits. Most of you here, have seen my work with RCT2, so I thought I'd also share my No Limits Projects with you all. The pack is at the end of this post for download.

Forest Fire
Forest Fire is an Intamin Coaster inspired by Maverick at Cedar Point. Their similarities include a beyond vertical drop, and a mid-ride launch. But, unlike Maverick, Forest Fire runs one less train, with one extra car on each. Also, this coaster contains a total of five inversions, compared to Mavericks two.

Vertigo
Vertigo is a B&M Dive Coaster inspired mainly by Griffon at Busch Gardens Europe. Like Griffon, Vertigo has floorless trains, but due to the restrictions on No Limits, they are not Dive Coaster trains. Vertigo has two vertical drops, an Immelman Loop, and what looks more like the Jo-Jo roll at the beginning of Hydra, to finish the ride.

Here is a link to the pack for download.
http://files.filefront.com/rct2wizards+ ... einfo.html

Enjoy!
Last edited by rct2wizard360 on July 23rd, 2007, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Postby rct2wizard360 on July 23rd, 2007, 3:52 pm
I just finished the second track pack!

Determinator

Determinator is a B&M Floorless, but a very unique one. Before the first drop, but after the lift, you are flipped upside down, into a diving first drop. From there you flown into an overbanked turn. Following that, you experience a Cobra Roll over the final turn, immediatley into a loop. After another overbanked turn, you go into a Zero-G-Roll, a heavily banked turn. Into an airtime hill, banked turn, airtime hill and finally one more turn around, you are into the station.

Insomnia

Insomnia is a modified version of an Intamin Impulse Coaster. For starters, you can see that there is no twist on the front torwer, nor is it even vertical. The front tower also has the holding break, instead of back tower. The back tower is just a plain vertical tower.

The Pack can be downloaded here:
http://files.filefront.com/rct2wizards+ ... einfo.html

Enjoy!
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Postby ttd rox on July 26th, 2007, 2:26 pm
Cool coasters! I'm getting no limits next week! I'll download those packs.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Return to Games