Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Ty's World

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby ttd rox on July 2nd, 2007, 10:29 am
I'm making a big theme park on RCT2. It's called Ty's World. It has themed sections like Wild West City, Ty's Town, Ty's City, Mains Street, Mains Square, Ty's Street, and Launch City. The reason it says Mains instead of Main is because Mains is my last name. I thought it went good with it instead of Main Street. This is what my park looks like so far but when I finish it you will be able to download it. Sorry for the bad quality in the video. So far my loan is 350,000.00 but my max loan is 5,000,000.00 So when I'm done you will have a few million to work with. Also later on I'm going to let you download what it looked like before I made the rides. Which means do whatever you want to do with it because you have 5 million to work with! The paths are already made too. Enjoy!!!!
Video is on freewebs Coaster Heaven.[/list][/url]
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on July 2nd, 2007, 11:04 am
Sorry the video isn't going to be able to work. But with the download park before I added rides I want to see you build your own park out of it! You can change the name and do whatever you want with it. Contest rules... At least 2 big coaster over 200 feet, at least 3 coaster under 200 feet. One of them has to be wood. And make cool rides with at least 2 flats and make your park with very cool scenery! You can build your own it doesn't have to be my download park so have fun!!! Judging starts July 15 so from today you have 13 days. If you need more time let me know and I'll work something out! But remember to have the coolest park, scenery, and rides. Post up pics or vids of your whole park. Download is where my signature is.[/url]
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on July 2nd, 2007, 11:17 am
Sorry to keep on making new posts but now I cant get the download to work. But I will still be judging just make your own park. If you want my park I'll have to E-Mail it to you. Enjoy the contest!

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on July 2nd, 2007, 11:38 am
Get some screens of the park! :D
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on July 2nd, 2007, 4:34 pm
Send me your E-mail for me to E-mail my park to you guys. Or make your own park for the contest.

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on July 2nd, 2007, 6:58 pm
Is anbody doing the contest?

ttd rox

Postby zjohn1988 on July 2nd, 2007, 8:27 pm
uhh no? sry..
http://themeparkcritic.com/scripts/profile/ViewProfile.asp?ViewID=2909
A furious storm once roared `cross the sea, catching ships in its path, helpless to flee. Instead of a certain and watery doom, the winds swept them here to Typhoon Lagoon!

*****Are you ready to Rockit?!*****
zjohn1988

Return to Games