Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

No Limits Question

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby v2guy13 on August 9th, 2006, 6:37 pm
Ok, NL is being very confusing for me. Which way does the coaster go? How do you put in inversions? And how the hell do you make supports? I'm asking because i'm working on a KUMBA recreation and cant figure anything out.
YEA!!!! THREE MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!
v2guy13

Postby shockwave guy mark on August 9th, 2006, 8:46 pm
it goes to the left in the standard view. There is no supprots, you have to add them in, its one of the options on the screen I think. To make an inversion, I think you have to place a support that will support the look and use 2-4 seperate track peices making parts of the loop.

I have not played in a while so it may have changed. I lost everything and dont have the game anymore so if this is wrong, sorry i could not help.
http://www.youtube.com/xKonsentox
shockwave guy mark

Postby Suf03sfgam on August 15th, 2006, 12:43 pm
I would recommend you make your own layout and practice with your original layouts before you make a recreation. NL can be very hard especially if your going to make your own inversion and supports.
* This Space is for rent, call 1800-025-6963*
Suf03sfgam

Postby zjohn1988 on August 15th, 2006, 9:33 pm
Kumba is already included with the software..
http://themeparkcritic.com/scripts/profile/ViewProfile.asp?ViewID=2909
A furious storm once roared `cross the sea, catching ships in its path, helpless to flee. Instead of a certain and watery doom, the winds swept them here to Typhoon Lagoon!

*****Are you ready to Rockit?!*****
zjohn1988

Postby Deja'vu on March 15th, 2008, 3:05 pm
How do you make a cobra roll and a loop in no limits because i am trying to make Vu
Deja'vu

Postby bigb7965 on March 16th, 2008, 12:22 am
i hate no limits
"Prepare for launch. Goodbye"

My Coaster Counter
bigb7965

Postby sfgam1 on June 3rd, 2008, 6:57 pm
Deja'vu wrote:How do you make a cobra roll and a loop in no limits because i am trying to make Vu

You go to file then insert element
sfgam1

Postby Jcoaster95 on June 4th, 2008, 5:44 pm
Building a coaster in NoLimits takes a lot of practice and understanding how the program works, especially if you want to make a recreation. I have been designing roller coasters on NoLimis since I was 8. I have had the program for 5 years, and have gotten good at it. Recreations need to be acurate, which is hard to do if you "don't know how the hell to make supports". My advice is to learn the program more, look for tutorials and additional programs, for making 3D models and elements for NoLimits.
Gravity Group fan
Jcoaster95

Postby Goku1910 on June 4th, 2008, 5:48 pm
I wish No limits would let us create coasters in real-time....that would make everything more simple!!!
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Return to Games