Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

RCT2 Graphics Problem

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby SFGAm Shock Wave on October 20th, 2005, 5:27 pm
My computer recently broke again. When I got it back, I had to reinstall all of the programs. I installed Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 and everything seemed normal. When I started up the game and the first screen came up, the last half inch on the far right of the screen was black. I then opened a scenario, when I did that, what showed up in the right side of the screen was what should have been there when I started the game.

I wish I could post a screen to show the problem, but it doesn't show up in the screenshot. :x

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I already tried reinstalling, nothing changed.
SFGAm Shock Wave

Postby haydawg149 on October 20th, 2005, 6:19 pm
maybe the problem with your computer wasnt fixed completely, id ask the people who repaired your computer to take another look, the same thing happened to me last year, and that helped a lot, no FULLY, but it helped a lot . . .
haydawg149

Postby SFGA Bob on October 20th, 2005, 9:50 pm
I remember something like that. don't remember how (or if) I fixed it. should be a software conflict or driver problem.
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Postby Coaster Alex0805 on December 5th, 2005, 7:14 pm
My RCT Game is so odd everytime I click to play a park this screen shows up and says like ERROR and I reinstaled it and it still does it. Like it says deleting something press F8 or something like that! What Can I do?
SF IS CLONING! AHHHHH!!!
Coaster Alex0805

Return to Games