Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

hyper rails vs. no limits

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby NegativeGeez on April 29th, 2003, 2:56 am
so, i have had no limits for a long time, and i love it...but hyper rails looks pretty cool too...i was just wondering, for people who have both games...how does hr compare to nl? ease of use, options, features, simulation...which do you prefer? thanks!!
NegativeGeez

Postby Aero737 on April 29th, 2003, 6:55 am
hyperrails is only okay, i've never played No Limits. I hear No Lits is tons better, you get more options, coasters, extras,... Plus I dont see too much updates/downloadable coasters for Hyper Rails
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby GamRCFreak on May 5th, 2003, 1:28 pm
I think once you get used to the splines in HR, the creation of a coaster is easier. NL is probably the better game. You have the ability to create landscapes and you also have a wider variety of coasters. NL also is very quick to create updates where as HR has had one patch, and that's it. My opinion says NL is better.
GamRCFreak

Location: Hinsdale, IL in the summer, DeKalb IL in the School Year (Go Huskies!)

Return to Games