Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

RCT3 And Lag?

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby RollingCoasting on July 17th, 2015, 4:11 pm
I Know this is the second topic I've made on here regarding RCT3, but the other one wasn't really the right place for my question.

So I just got a new laptop, and so far, RCT3 works fine with no lag at all. I want to install CS for my park, but the problem is that I don't want any lag. On my family's computer, RCT3 lags horribly. I downloaded a big pack of CS about nine days after getting the game in July 2013. This might be the reason for the lag, but probably not since I don't remember noticing a big change in the game's speed immediately after. I can think of a few other reasons for the lag, most likely it caused by the fact the family's computer has a TON of files on it. But I'm not sure.

So do you think downloading a few CS items will cause lag? Thanks.
RollingCoasting

Postby RollingCoasting on July 17th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Well I just downloaded a set into the game, and it turns out, it doesn't lag! :) I will be doing a timeline park on here shortly.
RollingCoasting

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on July 17th, 2015, 10:18 pm
It's not just CS. It's the amount of stuff. The larger the park, the more lag.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby RollingCoasting on July 17th, 2015, 10:19 pm
Really? Cause even when I would start an empty park on my computer, it would immediately lag.
RollingCoasting

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on July 17th, 2015, 10:30 pm
It also depends on the computer and all the settings, but more stuff means more lag than before.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby RollingCoasting on July 18th, 2015, 9:44 pm
Ok, so this question is unrelated to the topic, but I don't think it's worth making a new one of.

I'm okay with downloading CS now, no lag or anything, but my new problem is making a billboard. I've watched numerous tutorials on youtube, and it says to use: C:\Users\Dell\Documents\My Pictures\ . However, I can only do C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Pictures as My Pictures\ will not work. It tells me that it in unaccesable and that access is denied. Does anyone know why?
RollingCoasting

Postby JaminOut on August 19th, 2015, 11:33 am
I know that sometimes when its in night mode, it lags for me...
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Return to Games