Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Good Games...

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby joker on February 19th, 2003, 4:25 pm
Is there any other roller coaster game instead of RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines, Ultimate Ride?
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby coasterzak on February 19th, 2003, 5:10 pm
I saw one at Best Buy but I forget the name of it, it looked kind of crappy. It was something like, design your own coasters!! I'll check next time I'm there, but it said it was for coaster enthusiasts.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on February 19th, 2003, 6:25 pm
Disney's "Coaster"... (nope it's not Ultimate Ride). It's a really awesome old game on a floppy disk. Also, there's a game called roller coaster factory I & II. It looks like junk though.
coastrcorey

Postby T_Biggs on February 19th, 2003, 6:31 pm
Simply put, no, there are no good coaster games/sims besides the RCTs and No Limits. HR and SM are probably very good, but I've had no experience with them. The rest, they just suck.
T_Biggs

Postby coastrcorey on February 19th, 2003, 9:28 pm
Yeah... that's your opinion. Have YOU ever played Disney's "Coaster" ???
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on February 19th, 2003, 9:48 pm
Yeah corey, I was talking about that factory game, I think that might be it. It just had stuff written all over the back and a coaster on the front.
coasterzak

Postby T_Biggs on February 20th, 2003, 8:00 pm
Yes, I have played Disney's Coaster. By today's standards, it sucks, but right now I'm on a retro gaming high (in fact, I just set up Windows 3.1 on my old 486) and would like to play Coaster again, but I don't know what happend to the floppy disk...
T_Biggs

Postby coastrcorey on February 20th, 2003, 9:42 pm
coasterzak wrote:Yeah corey, I was talking about that factory game, I think that might be it. It just had stuff written all over the back and a coaster on the front.
Yep, that'd be the one...
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on February 20th, 2003, 9:58 pm
Wow! Disney's old game, floppy discs, that's like hearing the word turntable, or album, or even 8track tapes... must be pretty old. :lol:
coasterzak

Postby CoasterDave316 on February 20th, 2003, 10:07 pm
I have a game called RollerCoaster Designer, its a very crappy game that I wasted $10 on. The only really good games are the big named games you listed.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby coasterzak on February 21st, 2003, 10:01 pm
I remember playing Theme Park. Back in the day it seemed very advanced and I would play it every day with my friend. I loved that game! Then they came out with Sim Theme Park... not too great if you are into coasters, great if you like the theme park part. That is a decent game.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on February 21st, 2003, 10:08 pm
I've got Sim Coaster... That's exactly like Sim Theme Park pretty much though, except that it's got different worlds... It kind of sucks.
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on February 22nd, 2003, 11:55 am
Does the building the coasters itself suck? Because on Sim Theme Park it is very weak. You drag stuff where you want it and have to raise the rails and what not. When you ride it, the graphics are very sucky also. What are the graphics like on Sim Coaster?
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on February 22nd, 2003, 1:29 pm
Yeah, that's exactly how the building aspect of it is... I actually kindof think the graphics are ok though... They're very colorful and child-like, but it's ok i guess...
coastrcorey

Postby joker on February 22nd, 2003, 6:56 pm
CoasterDude316 wrote:I have a game called RollerCoaster Designer, its a very crappy game that I wasted $10 on. The only really good games are the big named games you listed.
Haha! I think I got the same one. :P Yeah, it does suck!
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Return to Games