Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

ThrillVille Anyone?

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby ragingbull1331 on August 28th, 2010, 10:16 pm
the gamecube is AWESOME for that game, hahaha
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on August 28th, 2010, 10:19 pm
Lol! I dont even want to talk about that game........... SO many bad memorizes...... I always got picked on for being the ugly animal in the heard.... ha i dont even know what im talking about, i never touched that game.
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby ragingbull1331 on August 28th, 2010, 10:21 pm
I played gamecube and ps1 lol, and then came wii, then XBOX 360!
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on August 28th, 2010, 10:24 pm
Ahhhhh, you forgot about the PSP GO, that little portable gaming system changed the market as we know it... (if anyone here hasnt noticed the sarcasm in this statement, all i got to say is, WOW)
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby ragingbull1331 on August 28th, 2010, 11:02 pm
I had the first psp generation system... quality gaming
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby david on August 29th, 2010, 12:29 am
What is so wrong with the PSP 1000? I own one, and still play it today. Beyond being pretty slow, It's a great system.
david

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on August 29th, 2010, 5:58 am
david wrote:What is so wrong with the PSP 1000? I own one, and still play it today. Beyond being pretty slow, It's a great system.

NO no no no David!!!! I didnt say the PSP1ooo! I love the psp systems, i got a 3000. (thrillville on the go lol) Im talking about the psp GO. GO. PSP GO. It barley sold any systems, and the quality to it just wasnt as nice as the PSP 1000-3000. The PSP GO broke down way to easily and battery life was just horrible. Maybie you got confused because the PSP GO is almost unheard of for most people, just because how little it sold. And its fairly new too, just came out less than a year ago!
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby ragingbull1331 on August 29th, 2010, 8:10 am
He was talking about my post :lol:
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on August 29th, 2010, 8:13 am
Oh well....... Now i just look stupid. Lets just pretend like i never said anything.....
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby ragingbull1331 on August 29th, 2010, 8:16 am
That's a great idea, lmao! It seems like no one plays Xbox on the forums, lol.
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on August 29th, 2010, 8:18 am
You are correct. Most people here are just to wound up in there RCT computer games.... which is totally understand-able lol
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby ragingbull1331 on August 29th, 2010, 8:21 am
I'm gonna move all my off topic gaming discussion to the off topic forum in the "Dear Gamer" topic.
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on August 29th, 2010, 8:22 am
LOL ok. I never knew there was one. I guess im just a new noob like that... ha :roll:
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby ragingbull1331 on August 29th, 2010, 8:24 am
ok try to find that topic, lol
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Necropolis on September 3rd, 2010, 1:47 am
I only play thrillville after six flags is closed for the season. It brings memories of the park. Ahhh how relaxing. 8) I have the second one. I love to build coasters in free mode but there are limitations. Such as length, height, and power electricity. If you make the track too long there may not be enough electricity to run the whole coaster. Also, eventually after putting dozens and dozens of pieces you won't be allowed to put anymore because of how insanely long the coaster is. And, you cannot build it as high as you want because again, theres a limit on height only because the game stops high up there. I tried building an exact replica of raging bull in free mode but couldnt do it. Too hard. I also like how you can manage the place to your taste. But you do have to accomodate to the guests. It does get annoying when you have to train the janitors because it takes a while to train them, and the further you advance to the next park, the more janitors you will need to clean up the vomit and garbage. I always get rid of any coasters that are already at the park when I first arrive at the park. I always replace it with a pre-built coaster instead of building my own personal coaster. The only thing that bugs me about the game is the fact that every flat ride and coaster you place, takes a percentage of electricity to run. So if you place a coaster with a very high thrill rating, it'll bring in lots and lots of guests, but take more than half of your power. You also have to take into consideration, theres usually 3 empty areas in each park. So you have to balance the park with coasters, flat rides, kiosks for food, drinks, bathrooms and games. Games would be things like mini-golf, arcade games, etc. There's also bumper cars and mini race cars you can ride. Everything is interactive and hands on. So if you place a mini-golf arena you can build it yourself, or use a pre-made one and play on it. Same goes for the arcade games and races. Everything you see in the game you can do. Theres goal you have to achieve in order to advance to the next park. It took me a while to finish the game. It was hard to balance the park to every guests needs. Its sooooo funny when you are placing down the coaster and the guests stare, just like in RCT. Then when you place the ride, its a stampede of guests running to the ride. Theres everyone from seniors to children so you cant just build insane coasters, or else the parents and kids get upset. My favorite park is the Halloween park. Its my mini-Frightfest lol. Theres sooo much to say here but I think its well worth it to discover it yourselves. But be warned, this game is rated E for everyone and the game is very targeted to kids, so don't get your hopes up if your expecting crazy detailed graphics or insane out of this world coasters. Theres some cool coasters, flat rides and games to play. The soundtrack to the game is fairly decent considering who their main demographic is. Hope to hear from you all about this game. :D
Necropolis

Postby maha on October 25th, 2010, 12:21 am
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3! Thrillville is harder to make coasters, and not fun enough. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 has a lot more to do.

Previous

Return to Games