Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Coaster Blueprints

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby NightRider785 on July 29th, 2010, 9:52 am
Here's a crazy one for you all. I'm trying to find the most detailed specs that I can for SFGam roller coasters, mainly at this moment the Demon.
Why you ask? From being bored at work, I am trying to create the coasters on RCT2 as accurately as possible. So I am trying to get exact track length for each piece used, the height of it all etc. Do such things exist for the public to access via the web??
NightRider785

Postby david on July 29th, 2010, 10:35 am
The Demon is extremely hard to recreate in RCT. I've tried loads of times, but the corkscrews just aren't the way they are in real life. Raging Bull, Iron Wolf, S:UF, and a few others are pretty easy to recreate though.
david

Postby Jackluver18 on July 29th, 2010, 10:29 pm
Yeah I tried Demon's too on RCT 3 and just couldn't get right after the 2nd loop and the corkscrews so I just gave up. Good luck.
SF trips 09 = 15
SF trips 10= 11
SF trips 11 =7
Jackluver18

Return to Games