Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

recreation of sfgam for rct2?

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby Gangsta Fruit 26 on October 26th, 2005, 8:11 pm
Sorry to post more than a month later but I just downloaded this park at Coaster-net and this park is the best. I can't believe it. Do you use cheats or something. I'm not complaining if you do but how did you use 4D track on Superman and how did you do that thing with the Invisable floorless coaster for Dare Devil Dive. However you did that it is awesome. I don't know how you thought of that stuff. The Pretzel Loop looks like the best on any recreation for RCT ever.

What is with the undergound tunnels everywhere. Are those there just so the guests don't get lost because the guests in RCT 2 are like retarded, they are stupid.

Anyways Your park is the best one on Coaster-net.
SFGAm top 4 Coasters
1. Raging Bull
2. Vertical Velocity
3. Batman The Ride
4. Superman
Gangsta Fruit 26

Postby msoeagle on October 26th, 2005, 8:27 pm
I use rajun cajun and spacely rocket in my other parks :D .
msoeagle

Postby reebok38 on November 12th, 2005, 9:33 pm
SFGAm Shock Wave wrote:The park is up: http://yourcoasterpics.com/media/Six_Fl ... a_2005.zip

Make sure to read the Read Me before opening the park.

Sorry for being dumb about this....but what exactly is this? Screenshots to see his work, or is this something I can put into my RCT Deluxe to play? If its to put into RCT, how do I do it? And if its to view...same question, how?

Sorry for being lame about this, but just a noobie :P
"I've got two questions for ya: 1) Did I train you to do that? and 2) Are you getting paid to do that? Didn't think so, now move along!"
reebok38

Postby FRD714 on November 12th, 2005, 9:51 pm
^ Its for rct2 I believe. You have to save it to somewhere on your computer where you can find it later. Open rct2, then minimize it by pressing alt+tab. Then find it and open it. It should work, at leats thats what I do to get a park.
Frank
FRD714

Postby reebok38 on November 12th, 2005, 9:56 pm
FRD714 wrote:^ Its for rct2 I believe. You have to save it to somewhere on your computer where you can find it later. Open rct2, then minimize it by pressing alt+tab. Then find it and open it. It should work, at leats thats what I do to get a park.

Ok, so then I should be able to play his park then right? I'm gonna try to see if it works for my deluxe. If not, out tomorrow to gt RCT2 I guess :D
"I've got two questions for ya: 1) Did I train you to do that? and 2) Are you getting paid to do that? Didn't think so, now move along!"
reebok38

Postby FRD714 on November 12th, 2005, 9:58 pm
^ Im pretty sure thats how you do it, otherwise you might want to ask rctwizard360. He will probably know.
Frank
FRD714

Previous

Return to Games