Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

My new RCT3 park!

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby ttd rox on December 11th, 2007, 9:47 am
It's hard to see Hill Breaker Express (HBE) first drop leaving the station in the first picture/link above because of the angle, but there really is a drop on it leving the station.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby demon boy on December 11th, 2007, 9:47 am
^okay, thanks for telling me about the coasters. But, dont get so hot about it, you wanted feedback and thats what i gave. And im glad to hear you do have scenery.

Just one thing, if this isnt going to be a major park, why post it? Just post Dream World because if your not gonna put your best into this one, we dont want to see it really.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on December 11th, 2007, 9:51 am
Well, When I say not a major park I mean it's something more like Mt. Olympus compared to Cedar Point. I'm not saying Mt. Olympus isn't fun or major I'm just saying like CP is bigger, more rides/coasters, and more people around the US hear about it more. Not like people don't hear about MTO don't get me wrong but you know.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on December 11th, 2007, 10:09 am
^I see, thanks for clearing it up.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on December 11th, 2007, 12:36 pm
Should I make Indian Approach a Dive coaster or what?

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on December 11th, 2007, 1:39 pm
^Really dude, you have enough coasters.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on December 11th, 2007, 2:23 pm
I was already going to make a coaster called Indian Approach from the beginning. It's going to be a hyper coaster not a Hyper Twister coaster. I was deciding betweeen the two.

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on December 12th, 2007, 4:30 pm
I've finished Cowboy Town and all my coasters and scenery. Now I'm just adding flats, gentle, shows, and stalls.

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on December 18th, 2007, 7:13 pm
Big Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost done with my park and will have it up by tonight or tomorrow! I've made BIG changes to the park and added and got rid of a lot too. Here's my rides.....

Cowboy Town...

Cowboy Quest/Laser Tag
Crazy Arcade/Space Arcade
Crazy Train/Junior Coaster (For the kids)
Hill Breaker Express/6 seater wooden coaster
Shakura/ Giga Coaster

Indian Town.....
Splash Master/ Splash Boats
X G X-Treme/ Sky Scraper type ride
Sky Hawk/ Sky Sling
The Raider/ Top Spin
Fire Fly/ Regular Stand Up Coaster (not a twister)
Indian Tower/ Large Roto-Tower
The Point/ Observation Tower
Chair Swing/ Chair Swings

HillBreaker Beach......

The Rival/4 seater Wooden Coaster
BOOM!!!/Corkscrew coaster (Vekoma Boomerang)
Pulse/ Impulse Coaster (V2)
Grand Tea Cups/ Tea Cup Ride

Liberty Gardens.....

Garden Aquariums

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on January 7th, 2008, 10:00 am
Well, While I was trying to find the download saved in my computer to get the HB park download on here, I couldn't find it. So last week when I was gone and my game was still going, My dad wasn't sure what to save my other park on called Power Park and acidently overwrited my Hill Breaker Park File. So now I have 2 Power Park files. I can't recover my HBP file now. May sound like a made up story but it is completely true. So I finished my park but couldn't get the download up on here. Now I'm working on my 2008 SFGAm recreation again!

ttd rox

Previous

Return to Games