Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

spiderman rollercoaster

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby Ragingbullmaniac on October 27th, 2005, 8:06 am
i had the oddest idea the other night while playing spiderman2. what if there was a spiderman rollercoaster. like it could be a standup and there could be fake skyscrapers and the track would go from skyscraper to skyscraper and fly thrugh an imaginary city. i my idea a good one??? hmm maybe it would be better as inverted. any suggestions
Life Happens..... Do What You Gotta Do!!!!
US ARMY!! HOOAH!

Next SFGAm Trip: September 2009!!
Ragingbullmaniac

Postby coastercrazy111 on October 27th, 2005, 10:06 am
Yeah it's a pretty good idea. But if you are thinking it would go to our park, I dunno. We woujldnt have the room to give another ride (like batmans) extensive theming. It would be a cool concept for a theme however.
2010 is going to be one to remember forever!!
coastercrazy111

Postby Gangsta Fruit 26 on October 27th, 2005, 11:53 am
Yeah that would be cool. I have always thought the same way except have a Green Goblin Coaster. It would be perfect for a standup and it would also have fake skyscrapers all around just like you said. In one of my RCT 2 parks I have a rollercoaster just like that with the theming and everything.

Anyways for your idea I think that it would be better as a Inverted coaster because spider man hangs from his web so it would be the same if you hung from the track. Cool Idea.
SFGAm top 4 Coasters
1. Raging Bull
2. Vertical Velocity
3. Batman The Ride
4. Superman
Gangsta Fruit 26

Postby FRD714 on October 27th, 2005, 3:43 pm
Great idea! Sounds neat.
Frank
FRD714

Postby Ragingbullmaniac on October 28th, 2005, 8:18 am
see my only problem is though i want to submit my design to a company. but i would hafta get a patent so they cant tell me they dont like my idea then use it. but spiderman is owned by marvel. i could write the company a letter but they might also take my idea. im very paranoid about this because if everything works out as i want it to i could make some cash on this. i dont think a spiderman RC has ever been made before. what should i do??? PM me with any ideas. (paranoid)
Life Happens..... Do What You Gotta Do!!!!
US ARMY!! HOOAH!

Next SFGAm Trip: September 2009!!
Ragingbullmaniac

Postby [jonrev] on October 29th, 2005, 7:02 pm
Six Flags doesn't have the rights to Spiderman. Universal Studios does though. Six Flags has DC, U.S. has Marvel. It's a good idea though.
[jonrev]

Postby FRD714 on November 10th, 2005, 6:17 pm
Heres my spiderman coaster.
Frank
FRD714

Postby msoeagle on November 10th, 2005, 7:06 pm
Good
msoeagle

Postby gottastrata33 on November 10th, 2005, 8:02 pm
Ragingbullmaniac wrote:see my only problem is though i want to submit my design to a company. but i would hafta get a patent so they cant tell me they dont like my idea then use it. but spiderman is owned by marvel. i could write the company a letter but they might also take my idea. im very paranoid about this because if everything works out as i want it to i could make some cash on this. i dont think a spiderman RC has ever been made before. what should i do??? PM me with any ideas. (paranoid)

Ha, thats how I feel about my design Ive been working on. Im afraid someone will see it and take "her"(which would tick me off)....You know what though, Its not just about money...its the excitement of being able to work with a company and have guests one day ride your design that you helped create, one that people enjoy and you can say "I did that!"
I dream of the 400ft "Great American SkyScreamer". x
gottastrata33

Postby v2guy13 on November 12th, 2005, 8:58 am
if i were you first, post some screens so we can give our opinions on the coaster and then, just send a letter to Marvel. You would know if they took the idea. Then, if they write back with the OK get a cheap like $20 patent. Finally, just so your idea to like B&M or Arrow. Who knows, in like 3-5 yrs we could ride your coaster! :D :!:
v2guy13

Return to Games