Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Park rating problem

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby bigb7965 on February 4th, 2008, 6:59 pm
my park rating was at 952 and it literally dropped to 0 in less than 10 minutes
literally...... no exageration

all i did was make a plaza with some shops & stalls handymen, security guards, flowers, trees, benches, trashcans, etc.

this was the first park that i have ever made without using a preloaded scenario so it is kind of dissapointing

if anyone knows what i did wrong please respond
"Prepare for launch. Goodbye"

My Coaster Counter
bigb7965

Postby demon boy on February 4th, 2008, 10:51 pm
^Yes, i do. This problem happens every time you try to make a custom scenario. The problem could be one of a few things. Usually, its because the peeps become inpatient. If you open the park right in the beginning, they want things to happen right away. Since you build in "time", you cant build fast enough to keep them satisified. They run by statistics so if its a big park, they want big results fast.

Another reason (happens to me) is because they get lost. If you have a plaza or something, they will usually cluster and not find their way out because they have severley low AI. They get tired so all you need to do is temporarily cease operations and build one path out of the bad area directly to the front entrance so they can leave. That will boost it immensly.

Hope that helps!
demon boy

Postby bigb7965 on February 4th, 2008, 11:08 pm
well it might

but its RCT2 not 3 so i dont know if the people in RCT2 are the same as in 3

ill try it though
"Prepare for launch. Goodbye"

My Coaster Counter
bigb7965

Postby demon boy on February 4th, 2008, 11:18 pm
I know, all i have is RCT2. The peeps in RCT3 are actually smarter so that doesnt happen.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on February 6th, 2008, 11:52 am
Smarter peeps in RCT3 I have to agree with! I have all the games with all the expansion and 3 is the best attraction wise and peep wise. RCT2 is amazing also sice it has some Six Flags parks in it, but the peeps aren't that smart in it. They get lost easily and complain about every single ride because its too intense or too boring. But that mostly happens in the 1st one though.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Return to Games