Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

No Limits

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby ttd rox on July 26th, 2007, 2:33 pm
I'm getting no limits next week and I have a few questions about it. What version is the current no limits? 2nd, Is it harder to build a coaster than on RCT? 3rd, is there guest that come and visit your park? And 4th, is it like RCT where there's other rides other than coasters or is this game a coaster designing came without other rides? And do guest come and visit or do you just design coasters for fun?
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby demon boy on July 27th, 2007, 9:32 am
Okay, heres what i know
This should be No Limits v.7.

It could be harder A-if you dont know what your doing, B- if you're really used to RCT. NL only has a few pre-fabricated parts, mostly inversions. The only pre-fabs i know of are a ton of inversions, helix's, and possibly an overbanked turn, i'm not sure on that one (i hate nl)

No, guests do not come into your park. The game is meant to resembel what real designers use when they make coasters (some might actually use NL) so the game is really just for stats.

There are not flats to put with the ride. There is a small scenery slection but thats about it.

Hope that helps!

And, if i were you, i'd give the demo of NL and Scream Machines a try before purchasing. If you already bought NL without using the demo, you are a very bad decision maker.
demon boy

Postby cycamps on July 31st, 2007, 11:25 pm
No Limits was extremely confusing. I had no idea how to lay track or supports or anything...No Limits is much better and it gives you just as good of an experience, if not better.
cycamps

Postby ttd rox on September 24th, 2007, 6:50 am
I've had it for a while now and I figured how to do it but it still takes a me a few hours just to build a stinkin coaster. BTW, I did do the demo a few times but it wouldn't let me build anything so I thought it would be easy.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby cycamps on September 24th, 2007, 4:31 pm
cycamps wrote:No Limits was extremely confusing. I had no idea how to lay track or supports or anything...No Limits is much better and it gives you just as good of an experience, if not better.

I ment that Scream Machines was better... :oops:
cycamps

Postby rcoaster on September 24th, 2007, 5:28 pm
I LOVE nolimits! When I first started I was like: What ever...... now i can design these coasters that would be something amazing to have at a park. I have this one with a multi-boost "system" that is very long, fast, and fun, in my opinion. PM me for any help in nolimits. Also, the scenery in Nolimits is endless, as you can deisgn objects or download objects and import them to the game. These objects have a .3ds extention, i think.
rcoaster

Return to Games