Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Roller Coaster Tycoon Question

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby chifire422 on August 8th, 2007, 10:40 pm
Ok, so i honestly bought my roller coaster tycoon 2 video game about 3 or 4 years ago, and now i am wanting to put it on my new laptop, but i do not have the cd code anymore. I was wondering if someone could give me theirs please. I honestly have the game i just do not have the serial codes. Thanks for the help.
chifire422

Postby demon boy on August 8th, 2007, 11:02 pm
Prove it, sorry, just, prove it first......
demon boy

Postby chifire422 on August 8th, 2007, 11:06 pm
ok, well the disc that i am looking at has a red track piece on it, inverted it looks like and on the bottom half of the cd, the picture seems to fade out to just a reflective background. Umm it says C (copywrite) 2002 Infogrames Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Manufactured and marked by Infogames, Inc., New York, NY. I can write more if you like, otherwise i think i have proved it. Im not sure how i can take a picture of myself holding up the disc, just please give me the code, thanks.
chifire422

Postby chifire422 on August 8th, 2007, 11:11 pm
I also have the booklet that comes with the game. The real coasters that they showcase are; deja vu on page 9, medusa on page 13, chang on 15, V2 on 25, X on 30, titain on 35, and the texas giant on page 51.
chifire422

Postby cycamps on September 9th, 2007, 8:04 pm
I don't have my case either.
cycamps

Return to Games