Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Chicago Board of Trade Day

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 3rd, 2003, 1:02 am
I just got back from the Chicago Board of Trade Day at SFGAm. It is now 12:00 a.m. so technically it is saturday. I noticed a few changes at the park like some store and game names. The Deja Vu train was off. V2 was closed and it might be opening day.I got to ride S:UF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: it was so awesome. That guy who wrote the article bashing the ride was totally wrong. It was a lot of fun but on my list Raging Bull is still #1 and this is now #2. I cant wait to ride it again tomorow. Some work is still to be done on the S:UF theming and thats about it.If you have any questions feel free to ask me in the forum, instant message me or send me an email. If you decide to contact me Ill get back to you as soon as I can. My AIM screen name is Heavymetalfan200 and my email address is Heavymetalfan200@aol.com
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby SFGAm Shock Wave on May 3rd, 2003, 5:17 am
So much for the new rides aren't open for buyouts theory
SFGAm Shock Wave

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 3rd, 2003, 8:05 am
In fron of the S:UF entrance they had a sign that said it was going to open May 3rd. It actually opened to the public yesterday. I was suprised that they did that. Im glad they did because it was an awesome night time flight.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Return to Trip Reports