Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Frightmares 9/24/11

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby Jackluver18 on September 25th, 2011, 10:37 am
Got down to Lagoon about 10:30. The park opened at 11 and was open till 10. I went by myself because no one in my family wanted to go with me so I knew it was gonna be hard going in the haunted houses alone. They soon let us in and I went on White Roller Coaster, Colossus a few times, then went over to Rocket and did that 2 or 3 times before going to lunch and waiting for the haunted houses to open. This year they got a new haunted house called Nightwalk which was with vampires and demons. Didn't get to go in it because the line was so long but I went in the other ones called Fun House of Fear, Deception and Lockdown. Fun House of Fear was used with 3d glasses. Some of the rooms had people blended into the walls, mostly clowns. They had a room covered with multi colored dots and black light. Pretty neat.

Next was Deception which was illusions. You think you saw something move but it was messing with your head. They had a room of mirrors, a room with Jigsaw, the girl from the Ring, Edward Scissorhands, Freddy. In the room with Freddy, there was a girl on a table with a saw cutting her half...pretty neat. In the room after that, there were people sitting on a couch in a living room watching tv with a movable clock and chair. Very cool. After walking out of that room, walked through a room with blood splattered all over the place and before you knew it...a guy running out with a chainsaw...scared me to death. I hate chainsaws. I then went and did Lockdown which is a haunted prison. You walk in and there's people in rooms slamming the doors, hitting things against cabinets. In one part of the house is a narrow hallway you have to walk single file because of how narrow it is. You could get claustrophobia in there and you get rather close to the actors in that hallway. After that was an infirmary and right after that was a girl in gas chamber begging for help. Did I help her? No and she got mad at me. After that was a guy getting excuted by shotguns. Last room was the big execution room where a girl was in an electric chair and a girl on a table with her organs hanging out...lovely. It was a pretty neat day at the park. Saw the shows and went on a few rides since there was so much to do and it was quite crowded too so I hope to go back soon before the end of the season.

Rides

Colossus 3
Rocket 3
White Roller Coaster 3

Total 9
SF trips 09 = 15
SF trips 10= 11
SF trips 11 =7
Jackluver18

Return to Trip Reports