Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFGAM fright fest 10/16/10 ptr

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby Frank Da Tank on October 20th, 2010, 10:06 pm
so i arrived at the park at 1. the reflection pool lookin good. i head over to hometown square and see a long line for autographs for svengoolie. i get in line to get the 4 for 20$ deal for the haunted houses then i go ride tt2 it was awesome i filmed it here is the link i got youtube.com/watch?v=30LYzYn0vGc. then at 2 i get in line for saw live. it was ok. i saw the monster jamboree. then i saw love at first fright. it was kind of odd that jack and katie are brother and sister instead of boyfriend and girlfriend. then i got by demon and saw the demons they looked really good. then by iron wolf i saw the vampires and werewolves and they looked good not some crap. then i went in necropolis it was the bestive seen it in a while. i went in the mot it was really good then i saw the pirates by batman and the classic circus in mardi gras. there were voodoo dolls in seven sins. i saw the trolley show no one lives forever. then i went to studio 13 area the actors were good i first went into the backlot tour it wasnt that great but ok then i went into area 51 one it was better then years past except i saw an alien from land of the lost there. then i went in necropolis one more time then i saw the full moon rocksplosion it was good especially the parade at the end with avenged sevenfold playing. overall it was a good this it didnt suck at all. actors in almost every section of the park
Pictures coming soon :)
i couldnt wait to go the next day
Frank Da Tank

Postby Galvan317 on October 20th, 2010, 11:39 pm
I arrived at the park at 1 and the reflection pool looking good. I head over to Hometown Square and see a long line for autographs for Svengoolie so instead I get in line to get the 4 for $20 deal for the haunted houses. Then went to ride TT2 which was awesome, I filmed it (here is the link) [url]youtube.com/watch?v=30LYzYn0vGc[/url]

Then at 2 I get in line for Saw Live which was okay. Then saw the Monster Jamboree, then saw Love at First Fright, it was kind of odd that Jack and Katie are brother and sister instead of boyfriend and girlfriend. Then I walked by Demon and saw the Demons which looked really good. Then by Iron Wolf I saw the vampires and werewolves and they looked good, not some crap. Then I went in necropolis it was the best I have seen it in a while. I went in MOT, which was really good, then I saw the pirates by Batman and the classic circus in Mardi Gras. There were voodoo dolls in seven sins. I saw the trolley show no one lives forever then i went to Studio 13 area where the actors were good. I first went into the Backlot Tour which wasn't that great but then I went into Area 51 one it was better then years past, except I saw an alien from Land of the Lost there. I went in Necropolis one more time then saw the Full Moon Rocksplosion which was good, especially the parade at the end with Avenged Sevenfold playing. Overall it was a good and didn't suck at all. Actors in almost every section of the park

Is it really that difficult?
Galvan317
Webmaster/Site Admin

Return to Trip Reports