Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Six Flags trip 8/8/09

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby yamcha on August 10th, 2009, 8:29 am
Me and my wife went with two of our friends to celebrate her birthday at the park. when we got there we headed to Hurricane Harbor for a while to escape the heat. All went good till I took a nasty fall on Skull Island Hurting my head and neck, after we left we headed to the car for lunch then it was on to the park. we split up for the first ride One of our friends dragged my wife to dark Knight with her, while the other dragged me to superman with him. We sat in the last row, with had no line in it for some reason. then it we went on some little rides here and there. rode American Eagle, then we split up once more the girls went on Orbit and river rocker, while us guys went on Bull in the back row, dead center.I must say that that ride is so NOT worth the line it has. I was expecting this awesome thrill, but I only felt that on the lift hill, after that it was nothing, I don't get why so many people like it. finally as the day came to an end we rode the tea cup thing and headed home around 8.

Ride count

Hurricane Harbor
Superman
Fiddlers fling
American Eagle ( RED)
Demon
raging Bull
Tea cup ride
yamcha

Return to Trip Reports