Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

6/27/04

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby rct2wizard360 on June 27th, 2004, 11:52 pm
Arrived at the park at around 9:30 and we went to the chain drop by county fair. I weaved my way to get to Deja Vu and ehres how it went from there:

Deja Vu: First dispatch in 4A, dont remember it that well.

Demon: No wait walk on for 6:1 right seat. Good ride.
Demon: Front Row. No wait, good ride.

Raging Bull: THis has a decent wait with about 2 switchbacks. Back row left seat. Great Airtime. Awesome Ride

Iron Wolf: Our original intent was to do BTR then RC, meh. Bypassed it. Row 4. Slight headbaning. Okay ride.

AeB: Jeez talk abotu a wait! Back row. Awesoem G's on the first hill, awesome ride.

We wanted to hit RB, but the line was to long.

Viper: This ride was like WHOA. I was in the back row with another enthusiast. OUr harnesses wouldnt go down it was like AIRTIME. I have never had a harness that high. No I didnt do this on purpose. The ride ops even tried pushing it down and it didnt work. I must say that riude ruled! Awesome ride!

Got hands stamped and we went to Subway for lunch. Mighty tasty.

We came back in, with high hopes for RC. The line went all the way back to where we were near to V2. So many people abusing the handicapped pass. They can walk better than you and I! After the cars were stuck on the brakes and 2 other breakdowns. Also DejaVuGurl joined us here and was with us for the remainder of the day.

Ragin Cajun: Might I say when your on the far right or left it freaks you out. Awesome ride, too bad I may never wait for it again. :roll:

Next we went hunting for a ride to go on but all we saw were lines lines lines! Eagle was using switchbacks! RB had two queue houses! Finally we decided to go on Whizzer. hehehe might fine ride, let me say, back seat really hurts your arms. Good ride. :wink:

BTR: After passing it up 3 times, we decided to ride it. The GCP switchback werent backed up but we still had to use em. We heard the weather announcment but we still got on. 3rd row. HAULING AGAIN! Good ride.

We began to run to RB but to find out that it still was using 2 switchbacks in the 2nd queue house and all of em in the first. Demon was our last one.

Demon: 6:1 again. Stacking was really occuring. Its cool at night. Awesome ride.

Soon enough it was time to go, gift shop and then McDonalds. Despite the crowds it was an awesome day. SUF was still taking people at 10 o'clock! :roll:
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Return to Trip Reports