Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Cedar Point Commerical in Chicago?

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby SFGAmfreak4life on June 13th, 2003, 2:31 pm
I always see Disney and IOA commercials here.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby tacoking1664 on June 13th, 2003, 2:54 pm
Down here we dont need any more comercials. We get tons of Universal commercials, and even ore disney commercials. Every other commercial is either a sea world/busch garden commerical, or a disney commercial, or a universla comercial. Im sick of them!
Eh, what's up?
tacoking1664

Postby chiatrain on June 13th, 2003, 9:10 pm
If you want to spot the Cedar Point billboard, you can find it heading North on 294. Coming from Aurora, my friend spotted the billboard near the Northlake/Sprint PCS WaterTower. The Cedar Point billboard is after the SFGAm/Superman billboard and before the Hulk billboard.
chiatrain

Postby Millennium Force1215 on June 17th, 2003, 3:46 pm
I also saw a billboard on the Tri-state just before the Halsted exit.
Life is too short not to be drop 200 feet at 72 mph
Millennium Force1215

Location: Naperville, IL 55 minutes from SFGAM 4 and half hours from Cedar Point

Postby Millennium Force1215 on June 17th, 2003, 3:55 pm
I also saw a billboard on the Tri-state just before the Halsted exit.
Life is too short not to be drop 200 feet at 72 mph
Millennium Force1215

Location: Naperville, IL 55 minutes from SFGAM 4 and half hours from Cedar Point

Postby coasterzak on June 17th, 2003, 4:20 pm
I just saw a CP commercial today and it featured all the coasters except TTD. I'm glad it's not on the local commercials anymore because that was only causing people to complain because it wasn't working.
coasterzak

Previous

Return to General Coaster Talk