Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

sfmm sfog and sfgam

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby T_Biggs on June 2nd, 2003, 8:10 pm
And we all know Screamscape's information comes directly from God! Not even Jesus, or any other prophet, but God himself!
T_Biggs

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on June 2nd, 2003, 9:00 pm
Yes, yes it does lol. I posted this in some other topic but Deja Vu wont open anytime soon becuase it has stress fractures. I shouldnt be telling you guys this but oh well.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby coasterguy on June 2nd, 2003, 9:01 pm
do you work at the park sfgamfreak4life
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on June 2nd, 2003, 9:13 pm
No but I wish...and I will work there next season...yay. I get all of my information from my RELIABLE sources like maintenence workers, ride ops, and ride supervisors. Its funny because Im not giving out any names but this one ride supervisor I know told me about it then my ride op friend told me about it at 5:00 p.m on Sunday. We have known each other for quite some time and Sunday was his first day and at lunch he over heard maintenence guys lightly talking about it. O yeah and they have guys like spec. ops. walking around in regular clothing so dont do anything stupid. They also have little cameras all around the park. They showed all my ride op friends a video about the spec. ops. and what not. So yeah thats where I get all of my information from. :wink: . When I work there next year Ill tell all of you everything I know even though its against the rules. :wink: .
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby greatamerica2003 on June 2nd, 2003, 9:40 pm
I could comment on this, but, nah. It's too much fun to watch everyone argue rather than dispell any rumors and give the truth.
YOU ARE A FAILURE AT LIFE!
greatamerica2003
amtrak
amtrak

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on June 2nd, 2003, 9:42 pm
greatamerica2003 please share your comments. If its about anything I said then spill it. I dont care if you make fun of me or not. Do whatever.
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby Soxman on June 2nd, 2003, 10:27 pm
All I am saying is that there are so many rumors going around the Net that there is no one that really knows for sure when the ride is going to open. It could be a track problem, a train problem, or it may not have enough juice to get back to the station. It is a big green lawn ornament and I hate looking at the thing. They would be smart to rip it out and sell it to a smaller park. Great America is one of the Six Flags Jewels and you have a ride that was supposed to open in 2001 and still hasnt. I rode it once and I really dont care if I ride it again. I hope everyone that loves that ride looks at it sitting there dead when sky Whirl and Hay Bayler could be there or any other flat ride. Cedar Fair or Disney wouldnt put up with an expensive lawn ornament like that. Vent Over. Alright guys rip me up over that.
Soxman

Postby CoasterDave316 on June 2nd, 2003, 10:40 pm
I know you guys are going to hate me for saying this but please, GreatAmerica2003 don't spill lol. It will just create more rumors and god knows we don't need that. It will open when it opens, it could be in a week or it could be in 2 months from now who knows. I have a strong feeling it will open after SFOG's had a successful opening.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby NegativeGeez on June 3rd, 2003, 6:00 am
as much as im not supposed to agree with sox fans, soxman is right. ive never ridden it...i wanted to for a long time, but havent gotten the chance. if they announced (of course they wont announce anything, good or bad, but im being hypothetical here) that they were going to take it down and give it to the junk collectors who drive around in the 20 foot tall pickup truck on garbage night...i would be first in line with a wrench to help em dismantle it. ive reached a point where i dont care if it ever opens. we should just be happy that it doesnt take up a larger portion of land.also, since rumors and heresay are frowned upon here at sfgamworld, anyone who feels like talking about the things they have heard or think that they know about deja vu or any other ride, i implore you to PM or IM me with it, as its something that i enjoy discussing.
NegativeGeez

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on June 3rd, 2003, 2:41 pm
I really do hope it opens up soon. I need to get back on it. I really dont want it to come down either. Its my second favorite ride at the park. I know its a piece of crap but it still gives a nice ride. Just like NegativeGeez if anyone has any information IM or PM me.
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby NoUseForAName on June 3rd, 2003, 5:49 pm
I would like it to open soon but in my opinion I can leave it or take it. How is the one is SFMM doing? No vallies yet?
Deja Vu, Intensity Over Reliability.
NoUseForAName

Postby 3Sfgam on June 3rd, 2003, 8:21 pm
im starting to miss deja vu :cry:.does anyone have pics of the new trains or what ever they did to sfog and sfmm.
3Sfgam

Postby coasterguy on June 3rd, 2003, 8:49 pm
I heard the is no visual difference done to the trains
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby coastrcorey on June 4th, 2003, 4:07 pm
On CoasterBuzz I heard there was visual difference on the trains... Can't remember exactly what, and I'm too lazy to go hunt for it. If you go and look though it's there somewhere.
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on June 4th, 2003, 9:18 pm
Someone has to know something about this... please help us clear all the rumors.
coasterzak

Postby SFGAMan on June 18th, 2003, 11:53 am
Screamscape now says "it doesnt look good" for Deja Vu since a piece of track is missing. Do they ahve to take track off to put a train on. but I think they're just fixing or doing something with that track. The train goes the fastest near that portion.
SFGAMan

Postby T_Biggs on June 18th, 2003, 11:59 am
The cheese on a stick guy is more reliable than Screamscape.
T_Biggs

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on June 18th, 2003, 12:26 pm
The foreign people wo work at the food places at GAm are more reliable than Screamscape. And most of them speak bad English and they hardly understand it too.
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby coasterzak on June 18th, 2003, 1:09 pm
I wish we knew something about this ride, it's really starting to make me mad.
coasterzak

Postby NoUseForAName on June 18th, 2003, 1:17 pm
Yeah Screamscape is terrible for uncovering the truth. I just hope that they get it working soon.
Deja Vu, Intensity Over Reliability.
NoUseForAName

Postby whiteygabe1998 on June 18th, 2003, 3:23 pm
heres what i know about dejavu it has problems chatching the secound lift hill thing there working on the cars to fix that problem.+Mod note: Use correct grammar. This is your only warning.
whiteygabe1998

Postby goldmember on June 18th, 2003, 3:38 pm
That makes sense becuase I saw it miss and valley with my own eyes. Where did you hear that that's what they are doing?
My Top 5: 1)TTD, 2)Millennium Force, 3)Raptor, 4)Deja Vu, 5)Raging Bull
goldmember

Postby zjohn1988 on June 18th, 2003, 4:04 pm
SFGAMan wrote:Screamscape now says "it doesnt look good" for Deja Vu since a piece of track is missing. Do they ahve to take track off to put a train on. but I think they're just fixing or doing something with that track. The train goes the fastest near that portion.
screamscape is crap. and yeah a piece of track has to come off to put the train back on the track.
zjohn1988

Previous

Return to General Coaster Talk