Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

TTD Closed for Hours Filiming a Commercial

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby chiatrain on May 14th, 2003, 7:06 am
Here's the link:http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20030514/NEWS17/105140092TTD was closed earlier in the week for about 4.5 hours due to the filming of a commercial. Visitors to CP were informed that the ride would open later in the day. I haven't seen SFGAm due anything similar to what CP is doing, but SFGAm does have times while the park is closed to film anything.
chiatrain

Postby coasterguy on May 14th, 2003, 7:10 am
I heard about that. That would suck if you were there wanting to ride it.
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby Aero737 on May 14th, 2003, 9:40 pm
i've been at the park when they were filming a commercial from the air. I guess they were taking passes all day in a Cessna flying really low over the park. They had a camera mounted on the bottom of the airplane. I dont know if any of the film ever made it on TV but they had a few signs reminding that Six Flags had a right to film you whenever they wanted.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby coasterzak on May 15th, 2003, 2:26 pm
Usually I'd be mad about something like that, but CP is always so good with their coasters being up that it doesn't bother me.
coasterzak

Return to General Coaster Talk