Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Assault at Six Flags Water World in Houston

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby chiatrain on May 13th, 2003, 3:34 pm
A teenage boy was at SF Water World this past Sunday and was assaulted by an older man when the teenager went into the bathroom/shower. The man escaped and now there's an investigation.Here's the link to the article, featuring a video clip:http://www.click2houston.com/news/2198323/detail.html
chiatrain

Postby coasterzak on May 13th, 2003, 4:02 pm
Holy cow! That's scary. My parents always warned me about that type of stuff but I never thought it could happen.
coasterzak

Postby CoasterMan629 on May 13th, 2003, 4:04 pm
Well thats wierd, I just thought the woman who said there needs to be a camera in the bathroom or changing area was pretty stupid. There was already a case about having a camera in the bathroom or changing room and here she says to add one. I also dont see why they are also like oh no there isnt any where you can go and know your child will be safe. Come on, security guards cant be everywhere! :roll: I just really feel bad for the 14 year old guy, thats sucks that he had to go through that, no one should.Seems like alot of "pubicity" is on Six Flags this year! :? :lol:
It's not how high or how fast you build the roller coaster it's how smooth you build it!
CoasterMan629

Return to General Coaster Talk