Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Cedar Point's CoasterMania

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby coastrcorey on April 16th, 2003, 8:34 pm
Well, I'm thinkin' about going to this... It's sounds awesome! That's just about 20 straight hours of being at Cedar Point! Does anyone else know anything about it? Is it totally lame, or is it worth it? Here's the link... http://coasterbuzz.com/pdf/CoasterMania2003.pdf
coastrcorey

Postby T_Biggs on April 16th, 2003, 8:38 pm
Try it and you'd be pushing your time unless you'd skip the last day of school. Otherwise you'd either have to get up so early you'd be dead tired all day or just miss half the day. Too bad they don't have it a week later, or I'd go. Since its only a day after I graduate, I'd have no way of doing it :lol: . Oh well, enthusiast events don't interest me. I prefer going with normal people on normal days.
T_Biggs

Postby coastrcorey on April 16th, 2003, 10:15 pm
lol... Yeah, well I think I would skip the last day for this... Besides isn't the last day for us only a few hours? Anyway though, I'm not graduating either so it's not as much of a big deal if I skipped.
coastrcorey

Postby 3Sfgam on April 16th, 2003, 10:16 pm
that sounds pretty cool i would like to go to that.
3Sfgam

Postby Do I Know You on April 16th, 2003, 10:26 pm
WHYYYYYY must I have school June 6th! WHYYYYY!
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Postby Dre on April 16th, 2003, 10:29 pm
June 6th? That's the same day that I'm going to Great America with my class!
Dre

Postby Do I Know You on April 16th, 2003, 10:31 pm
*envies you so*
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Postby coasterzak on April 18th, 2003, 11:03 pm
I heard it is a sweet well worth it event and if you go in with a ton of energy it doesn't matter who you are because you're gonna be drained after the day and feel like you live there!
coasterzak

Postby rutherkip on October 11th, 2023, 5:19 am
coastrcorey wrote:lol... Yeah, well I think I would skip the last day for this... Besides isn't the last day for us only a few hours? Anyway though, I'm not graduating either so it's not as much of a big deal if I skipped.

Absolutely, considering your situation, skipping the last day or event may not be a big deal, especially if you're not graduating. It's a personal choice, and you can treat it as a "graduating gift" to yourself, giving you some extra time to focus on other things or simply enjoy some well-deserved relaxation.
rutherkip

Postby FParker185 on October 11th, 2023, 3:46 pm
I've only been to CoasterMania once, and it was just 2 years ago. Had a great time, full itinerary though of course it's very well attended, so even during ERT there are some lines to be found, but nothing awful. I'd def recommend it.
Favorite Wood Coasters: The Voyage, Ravine Flyer II, Thunderhead, Balder
Favorite Steel: Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Olympia Looping
Parks visited: 222, Coasters Ridden: Steel: 822, Wood: 178, Total: 1000
FParker185

Postby HCF on October 12th, 2023, 5:17 pm
Seeing you guys casually reply to a forum thread that's older than myself is kind of funny. I wonder where all these people are now, hope they're doing alright! There should be a reunion meetup for all the old members haha
Some time, on way to successful, first of steps of all of the steps to being successful steps are hardest of all of the steps to successing.
HCF

Return to General Coaster Talk