Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

zelda: tentative title

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby batman1150 on April 17th, 2005, 5:54 pm
Im a HUGE zelda fan! I cannot wait for the new game to come out! If you want to see the new video trailer for the one coming out on 11/1/05 go to http://www.zelda.com ! Just to let you know it is not the trailer shown at E3.
Ive heard the graphics are going to be UNBELIEVABLE and from the trailer its pretty assuring! What do you think of the zelda games, and do you want the new game coming out in november?
2006 Dodge HennessY Venom 100 Coupe Viper

1100 RAW HORSEPOWER!
batman1150

Postby SFGA Bob on April 17th, 2005, 6:18 pm
I tried Ocarina back in the day and was woefully lost when I played it which left a bad taste for Zelda in my mouth. I didn't get wind waker just because it looked so goofy, though I think I may pick up a used copy when I get a job this fall. I am looking forward to the enw game, though. since Ocarina, I've played a lot of games and become a gamer so I think I would enjoy Zelda if I gave it a chance.

I'm kind of curious as to what Nintendo will bring to E3. just a few months ago, I was sure that all three next gen consoles would be there, but now I'm not so sure. Nintendo might bring their next gen concept, but I doubt we'll see the actual system. kind of like the announcement of the DS; you saw the two screens, but not the final model.
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Postby RagingBull914 on April 23rd, 2005, 8:18 pm
Zelda sucks. Halo, Half Life, Counter Stike games like thoughs are better. But I did hear that the new Zelda is suposbly(sorry about the spelling) going to be worth the wait.
Top Thrill Dragster- One of the tallest and fastest roller coasters :)
RagingBull914

Postby SFGA Bob on April 24th, 2005, 10:48 am
well if you didn't like the previous Zelda titles, I wouldn't expect to like the new one. btw, just curious, what don't you like about Zelda? the RPG elements? third person view? something else?
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Postby RagingBull914 on April 25th, 2005, 4:58 pm
I dont like the story everything. Especialy the ha ha ha everytime you jump or atack.
Top Thrill Dragster- One of the tallest and fastest roller coasters :)
RagingBull914

Postby coastermaniac04 on April 26th, 2005, 1:19 am
ok WHOA. I was just thinking about posting a topic about how Zelda is my second obsession (with roller coasters being the first, of course). That is SO weird.. okay, so YES, I am so excited for this new game! I have a full-fledged obsession with all Zelda games, storylines, characters, scenery, and just about everything you can imagine. It's wonderful to see that another coaster fan shares ANOTHER obsession with me! (P.s. as I'm typing this, I am wearing a Zelda T-Shirt and a Zelda watch) :D

*edit*
Oh, and.. if you are interested, I'm also at the ZeldaUniverse Forums.. http://www.zeldauniverse.net

I don't really remember what my name is though... I think it's like.. CoasterManiac or CoasterFREAK or something like that.. lol!
coasters = ALL THAT MATTERS
coastermaniac04

Postby Moo on June 5th, 2005, 8:03 pm
Its official name is Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, I believe, and I thought I chould make that known.

This game looks absoultly amazing and anyone who likes a good adventure title should pick this up whenever it comes out.
Ugh.
Moo

Return to Off-Topic Forum