Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Everything Football Topic

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby ragingbull1331 on September 9th, 2010, 7:46 pm
I'm renaming this old thread I made and I'm making it a general football topic.

BTW is anyone interested in starting up a Sfgamworld Fantasy Football league?
Last edited by ragingbull1331 on August 12th, 2011, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby Cole on September 9th, 2010, 8:32 pm
Saints.

And im sooo excited for the badgers season this year. Rose Bowl bound?
Top 5: 1) El Toro. 2) Maverick. 3) Millenium Force. 4) Diamondback. 5) X2.
Coaster Count: 167 (41 Wood, 125 Steel)
@Coaster_Cole on Twitter
Cole

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 9th, 2010, 8:56 pm
Bizzaro Badger wrote:Saints.

And im sooo excited for the badgers season this year. Rose Bowl bound?

Saints are gonna win tonight, and I'm rooting on OHIO UNIVERSITY in College Football! A little school in Athens, Ohio and I hope they go to a bowl game this year... they played in the little ceasers pizza bowl last year... (I know how prestigous a bowl game in Detroit named after a pizza corporation is) and I hope the Bears win a game this year :D
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on September 10th, 2010, 9:36 am
I live in wisconsin, but im not a huge packer fan. My favorite team is.... (dont laugh) the rams. My whole family is with the rams, so i was kindof born into it. We actually travel to a few Rams games each year!...and always leave dissapointed. Also, i follow college football to, and the badgers, to me, are to most under rated team in the big ten. No scratch that, country.
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby Cole on September 10th, 2010, 2:42 pm
^Agreed. Expect big things from bucky this year!
Top 5: 1) El Toro. 2) Maverick. 3) Millenium Force. 4) Diamondback. 5) X2.
Coaster Count: 167 (41 Wood, 125 Steel)
@Coaster_Cole on Twitter
Cole

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 10th, 2010, 3:40 pm
I hope the Rams can win a few games this year... I'm a Northwestern fan too... I might go to a few games this year.
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Flying_Potato_Man on September 10th, 2010, 4:26 pm
:D Thats all i want, im hoping the rams will win 4-6ish games. But more is welcome!!! ha
Flying_Potato_Man

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on September 12th, 2010, 12:31 am
Couldn't care less about the NFL, except I hope the Colts or Pats and the Packers meet in the Super Bowl. Honestly the Broncos I would LOVE to see win it, but that's a longshot.
CoasterDude12-2

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 12th, 2010, 8:34 am
Anyone playing fantasy football this year? I think i have a pretty good team, could anyone give me feedback on my starting lineup.

My team is called North Shore Sushi (I know it's a very creative name)

Starting Lineup this week
QB- Philip Rivers
RB- Adrian Peterson
RB- Rashard Mendenhall
RB/WR- Percy Harvin
WR- Roddy White
WR- Jabar Gaffney
TE- Zach Miller (sleeper pick)
D/ST- Cardinals D (only for this week)
K- David Akers
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 12th, 2010, 5:10 pm
The Bears are really lucky to win today and the Rams and the Cardinals are tied right now... great day of football.
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 12th, 2010, 6:48 pm
Rams lose in a thriller... I'm happy because the Cardinals D gave me 16 fantasy points :D
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Philly 589 on September 12th, 2010, 6:58 pm
Being a bears fan, that rule is the wierdest. Feel sorry for Lions fans. You were robbed.
Roller Coaster Maniac
"...From the rooftops, shout it out..."
CP Trip July 27-29

My Top 5
1.Maverick
2.Millenium Force
3.Top Thrill Dragster
4.Raging Bull
5.American Eagle (both)
Philly 589

Postby CoasterNick3157 on September 12th, 2010, 7:36 pm
Can we say "LUCKY" :o
CoasterNick3157

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 12th, 2010, 9:54 pm
who's gonna win, Dallas or Washington?
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Philly 589 on September 12th, 2010, 10:05 pm
Probably Dallas, but I hope Washington does. Mcnabb gotta show Philly why they shouldn't have traded him. :lol:
Roller Coaster Maniac
CP Trip July 27-29

My Top 5
1.Maverick
2.Millenium Force
3.Top Thrill Dragster
4.Raging Bull
5.American Eagle (both)
Philly 589

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 13th, 2010, 6:11 am
Philly 589 wrote:Probably Dallas, but I hope Washington does. Mcnabb gotta show Philly why they shouldn't have traded him. :lol:

Yea Kolb and Vick SUCK!
RIP IRON WOLF

ragingbull1331

Postby Paradise on September 13th, 2010, 9:55 am
LOL Go pack go
Have a take and don't suck, it's the Jim Rome Show!
Paradise

Postby Ilovthevu' on September 13th, 2010, 12:48 pm
ragingbull1331 wrote:
Philly 589 wrote:Probably Dallas, but I hope Washington does. Mcnabb gotta show Philly why they shouldn't have traded him. :lol:

Yea Kolb and Vick SUCK!

For Kolb, I just don't think he's good at all. For Vick, he was throwing to a receiver when there were 3 defenders around the receiver. He was lucky he didn't get picked off more. Some of his throws also were very close to the ground which was just bad in my opinion. For Mcnabb, sure he is a good player, but at the same time, he became so injury proned that he would hardly make it to the end of the season, and at times Mcnabb would throw into the ground. I don't think it's going to be a good season for the Eagles this year.

Since they got rid of Mcnabb, they should have just gotten another better quarterback because what the Eagles have now, just isn't going to cut it.

"After quarterback Donovan McNabb suffered a fractured rib in Week One, the Eagles signed Garcia to a one-year contract on September 14, 2009.[9] He was released on September 29, following Michael Vick's return from suspension. During this short stint with the Eagles, he wore jersey number 9." from Wikipedia

Dumb move, Jeff Garcia should have been the quarterback again for the Eagles! I also don't agree with them getting Vick last year. You have a starting quarterback of Mcnabb #1, and than you have Vick who was a starting quarterback previously being on the same team. That means to me that they weren't going to keep Mcnabb anyway, and that the new franchise quarterback was going to be Vick even though they put Kolb at #1.

For the Steelers, Big Ben isn't that good as everyone thinks. It's the defense that really helped out the Steelers even in that Super Bowl. I think they just got extremely lucky that year they won the Super Bowl, and I am a Steelers fan for sure! When you have a Polomaui on your team, and he is able to intercept the ball a bunch of times, you don't need the offense to do that great. I see promise in Dixon, and I think he would do better than Big Ben. I don't see any promise in the former Jacksonville quarterback though.(Byron Leftwich) I honestly don't care for quarterbacks that just don't want to move around, and than they get sacked like Rothlesburger does that. Is it easier for the defense to get you if you just stand there, or is it easier if you run around, and avoid them? I think every quarterback should be a mobile quarterback.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby Paradise on September 13th, 2010, 1:04 pm
Jeff Garcia? LMAO..

I'll pretend I never read that.

McNabb haters are everywhere. He GOT his team to the Superbowl and NFC championship 5 times! Jesus Christ, he couldn't finish the job, so what? You can only carry a team so far. And they got sick of him? Ha.

Green Bay is smarter then everyone thinks. At least we had someone GREAT (Rodgers) waiting to take snaps after we got rid of our "team leader".
Paradise

Postby Ilovthevu' on September 13th, 2010, 1:14 pm
^How would you like your green bay packer quarterback every year being injured? It wasn't one year, and that's it. It was became a constant thing for him. I'm not sick of him, but it's just he couldn't stay healthy. Westbrook should have stayed on the Eagles though. I know he was injured, but he hasn't been injured a lot like Mcnabb.

On a different note though, I hate when teams are down by so many points (let's say 20 points they are losing by) which means 3 scores they need to win the game, and in the 3rd quarter with let's say 6 minutes to go in that quarter, they are mopey dopey getting to the line. Forget that, if you are down by 3 scores, hurry the offense up. And than as soon as the 4th quarter with 5 minutes are left, they speed it up like they actually care to win. I think too many teams do this, and it's just so stupid to me that they don't hurry up and act like they have a chance of winning even if they are in the 3rd quarter.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby Paradise on September 13th, 2010, 2:38 pm
^Freshen up on your NFL. Look at how many concussions Westbrooke has had. No reason NOT to let him go lol.
Paradise

Postby Philly 589 on September 13th, 2010, 4:48 pm
So what about tonight's doubleheader. Any predictions?

I'll take the Jets and the Chargers to win
Roller Coaster Maniac
CP Trip July 27-29

My Top 5
1.Maverick
2.Millenium Force
3.Top Thrill Dragster
4.Raging Bull
5.American Eagle (both)
Philly 589

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 13th, 2010, 5:09 pm