Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

You know your a coaster enthusiast when...

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby tribar on September 8th, 2010, 9:48 pm
I agree. If im working with someone and they think they know everything when really they harldley know a thing about coasters than i will get angry. :x :twisted:
tribar

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 8th, 2010, 9:56 pm
tribar wrote:I agree. If im working with someone and they think they know everything when really they harldley know a thing about coasters than i will get angry. :x :twisted:

If someone says something wrong about a roller coaster at school, I will get pretty pissed!
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby tribar on September 9th, 2010, 9:05 pm
Me too
tribar

Postby tribar on September 19th, 2010, 8:50 pm
When you think about starting a Roller Coaster Appreciatiaion Class
When you would put it in the room that is closest to Six Flags
tribar

Postby Paradise on September 24th, 2010, 12:54 am
Galvan316 wrote:You make a bunch of asinine comments on a fan website, get your self banned, and then go out and make a Facebook page telling people who arent even part of the site, to boycott it.

Nah, that's just an idiot.
Have a take and don't suck, it's the Jim Rome Show!
Paradise

Postby tribar on September 28th, 2010, 8:44 pm
Right

When you have your head down in class and you hear your teacher say Maverick in a sentence and your head perks up like a dog when you say "want a treat"
tribar

Postby Galvan317 on September 30th, 2010, 12:42 am
When these are sitting around your house

Galvan317
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby Ilovthevu' on October 12th, 2010, 8:54 am
..you wish Trudy was real, so you could make out with her.
..Triple Play is broke down with it's arms stuck in the air, and you just want to take as many pictures as possible, but yet you forgot a camera.
..V2 is broke, and it's says temporary down on the sign as to say for maintance, but yet you see no mickey d's anywhere fixing it, and understand it's not going to be open up today at all.
..when V2 is down, and all your plans are done for. You need to make new plans on what to do first.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum