Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

The never ending story...

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby Do I Know You on May 28th, 2005, 8:10 am
...a giant wrecking ball that smashed through the roof of Drake's house. On that wrecking ball was DIKY holding a flamethrower shouting "QUITE USING SUDDENLY AS THE TRANSITION!!" DIKY torched the house and jumped into the Indian Ocean just quick enough to lose the cops. He swam to the bottom of the ocean and saw the corpse of...
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Postby LAFFfan4lyfe on May 28th, 2005, 10:17 am
the sfgam former GM.....
2006 visits: 20
2007 visits: 17
2008 visits: 3
LAFFfan4lyfe

Postby FreghtFestFreak3 on May 28th, 2005, 5:23 pm
and being utterly disgusteed swam up to the surface just as the cops flew away. Now he...
FreghtFestFreak3

Postby Timmy179 on May 28th, 2005, 7:02 pm
killed himself.

the end.
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby Do I Know You on May 29th, 2005, 6:14 am
FreghtFestFreak3 wrote:and being utterly disgusteed swam up to the surface just as the cops flew away. Now he...

whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything he could say that this cab was rare but he though "nah, forget it. Yo holmes! To Bel-Air" He pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and he said to the cabbie "Yo Holmes! Smell ya later!" He looked at his kingdom and he was finally there, to sit on his throne as the...
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on June 9th, 2005, 8:43 pm
great coasterdude12-2 came and reopened a topic about nothing no one has used in weeks all to...
CoasterDude12-2

Postby rctfan1556 on June 11th, 2005, 5:16 pm
Then I posted here.
This is where I would usually put stuff. Can't think of anything right now... =/
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum