Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

The 2004-2005 Chicago Bulls Thread

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby SFGA 11 on May 6th, 2005, 9:51 pm
Well, the Bull lost and now there season is over.

But, I'd just like to say they had one hell of a season. They are the most fun team to watch I have ever seen, the way they hustle. I'm satisfied by their season, although I wish it could have been longer.

The Bulls were also with out two startersfor the playoofs They have heart.

I can't wait till next season. Oh, by the way the Wizards will get detroyed by the Heat. :wink:
SFGA 11

Postby CoasterDave316 on May 6th, 2005, 10:30 pm
Yeah great season...im not even upset that the Bulls got eliminated. Im just happy they made the playoffs again and put up a fight. It also helps that I know Washington is going to be swept by Miami..and the Bulls would have too.

The only thing im a little bitter about is that the final 2 seconds of the game were never played. Arenas grabbed the rebound, and tossed the ball into the crowd. And instead of stopping the clock the refs just let it keep going, when it could have gave the bulls another shot to tie the game.

Anyhow great season by the Bulls...but I hate to sound like a Cubs fan. Guess we will wait til next year :).
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby Timmy179 on June 7th, 2005, 10:28 pm
scott skiles signed to a 4 year contract today : )
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on June 7th, 2005, 11:18 pm
If the Bulls hadn't signed him I probably wouldn't watch another game. Phew!
CoasterDude12-2

Postby SFGA 11 on June 9th, 2005, 1:01 pm
I heard that some of the rumors about Skiles being mad at management were started by Jay marioti of the Sun Times, his articles really piss me off and I hate him on Around the Horn too.

Im glad Skiles signed that long of a deal and hopefully he will be here longer.
SFGA 11

Postby Timmy179 on June 9th, 2005, 1:33 pm
Marriotti should not be a chicagfo journalist. He sucks
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby CoasterDave316 on June 11th, 2005, 6:44 pm
^ Him and Sam Smith with the Chicago Tribune. They both suck.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum