Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Worst Joke Ever

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby The Beast on June 14th, 2005, 10:09 pm
Let me share with you what I believe to be a joke as of now:
Currently I am enjoying my summer off yet for certain reasons I haven't been able to go to parties and places with my group of friends. We are a close group of friends that rarely seperate etc. Well anyway there is a couple, Tyler and Kelly, who have been together for about 10 months I believe. Yes, they are insane for sophomores in high school. Their birthdays are approaching this weekend.
This is where the joke comes in. My "friend" :lol: Patrick was chatting with me online a few moments ago and said out of the blue "Did you get your ticket?" I had no idea what he was talking about. Well he said that Ty and Kelly had planned to celebrate their birthdays at Cedar Point and would take our group of friends along. This was planned about two weeks ago also. I, of course, knew nothing about it, and was a bit shocked. But as I thought about it I realized this is the perfect joke. Everyone knows I'm a roller coaster enthusiast and I haven't been able to hang out with the group too much lately so I could have been purposely excluded. But if this is true, I will be mad to say the least. Anyone have some bad/good practical jokes like that?
Justin
The Beast

Postby Drkstarboard on June 14th, 2005, 11:01 pm
no but I feel sorry for you. Man that sucks. I would ask why you didn't get an inventation.
It's green. It's blue. It's all over you! Enjoy your ride on Déjà Vu
Drkstarboard

Postby twixmix0303 on June 15th, 2005, 10:50 am
Because it was a joke. It's not actually going to happen.
twixmix0303

Return to Off-Topic Forum