Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby w00dland on May 24th, 2005, 2:51 pm
EXACTLY! I'm sitting there thinking "Wow, so the movie really ended about a half hour ago and now we're sitting here tieing up all the loose knots"
Top 5 wood-5-Goliath 4-Ravine Flyer II 3-Phoenix 2-Voyage 1-El Toro
Top 5 Steel- 5-Velocicoaster 4- Maverick 3- Fury 325 2-Steel Vengeance 1-X2
Coaster Count: 444
w00dland

Postby The Beast on May 24th, 2005, 9:00 pm
HE HAD TO! I mean come on, if Lucas didn't take the time to tie up "every loose end" people would be on his ass forever. I actually loved the ending, it made me want to watch the episodes IV-VI, if that's good.
Justin
The Beast

Postby SFGA Bob on May 24th, 2005, 10:58 pm
okay, he didn't need to show 3PO and R2 being handed over to Antilles. it was one line in ep 4 and I think we could all figure it out.
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Postby Binks Drake on May 24th, 2005, 11:10 pm
It was really weird hearing Darth Vader say
Don't read the next line if you haven't seen the movie yet.

"Padme, where is she. Where is Padme?"

END.

That was just weird. It threw me off.
It also really annoyed me when people in front of us would just laugh really loud whenever someone died. I mean, I realize it's just a movie but it was kind of inappropriate especially for those of us that were trying to listen.
Binks Drake

Postby The Beast on May 25th, 2005, 8:16 pm
SFGA Bob wrote:okay, he didn't need to show 3PO and R2 being handed over to Antilles. it was one line in ep 4 and I think we could all figure it out.

There was a point in that. R2 didn't get his memory erased. Therefore he knows everything throughout the whole story.
Justin
The Beast

Postby SFGA Bob on May 26th, 2005, 9:10 am
yeah, but its too bad the droids didn't matter throughout the prequels like they did in the original trilogy. then I might have actually cared that R2 knew the whole story.
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum