Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

5-25-77

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby HCF on May 20th, 2023, 7:17 pm
Just saw the live showing at the Belvidere Mall theater in Waukegan! Really great movie, I'd recommend to anyone who enjoys the art of filmmaking, or more likely in this case, wants to see Six Flags Great America in a motion picture! It's on amazon prime, just ignore the fact that raging bull and American Eagle appear in a movie that takes place in the 70s haha
Some time, on way to successful, first of steps of all of the steps to being successful steps are hardest of all of the steps to successing.
HCF

Postby [jonrev] on December 9th, 2023, 3:14 am
Hey, somehow I missed this post, but I'm glad people here came to the screening and enjoyed it! We have the director's blessing to run the film annually, so it'll likely be back at Belvidere Cinema next May!
[jonrev]

Return to Off-Topic Forum