Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Chick Fil-A Gives Away Chicken for a Year to a 100 Sept 16

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby Ilovthevu' on September 8th, 2010, 11:06 am
Yeah, Chick Fil-A is opening!! They are opening in Aurora on September 16. For me, it's kind of too far just for Chick Fil-A, but in October it's opening Orland Park, and in November they are opening in Wheaton. But the big thing with the story in the Aurora location is that for the first 100 people in line, they are going get 52 certificates per person for chicken for a year. To me, that promotion seems like too much. If I were the company, I rather give $5 certicates to 200 people than give that much chicken to a 100. You know people are going to be camping out.
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=404770

In 2011, Chick Fil-A is supposed to come to Schaumburg.
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=399545
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby monsterfan99 on September 8th, 2010, 11:51 am
^They are banking on people camping out. It will make the Chicago news and be huge free PR. It's why they pick the free food for a year over everyone getting $5 gift certificate.
monsterfan99

Postby Jackluver18 on September 8th, 2010, 11:54 am
I wish I still lived in the area...I love Chick Fil-A
SF trips 09 = 15
SF trips 10= 11
SF trips 11 =7
Jackluver18

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 8th, 2010, 6:28 pm
Had Chick Fil-A once in Florida... maybe I'll camp out for this.... It pisses me off when they put those annoying ads during college football games though... :lol:
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby Philly 589 on September 8th, 2010, 7:03 pm
ragingbull1331 wrote:Had Chick Fil-A once in Florida... maybe I'll camp out for this.... It pisses me off when they put those annoying ads during college football games though... :lol:
But I thought you loved the Chick Fil-A Bowl. What a great name for a bowl game :lol:
Roller Coaster Maniac
"...From the rooftops, shout it out..."
CP Trip July 27-29

My Top 5
1.Maverick
2.Millenium Force
3.Top Thrill Dragster
4.Raging Bull
5.American Eagle (both)
Philly 589

Postby ragingbull1331 on September 8th, 2010, 8:48 pm
Philly 589 wrote:
ragingbull1331 wrote:Had Chick Fil-A once in Florida... maybe I'll camp out for this.... It pisses me off when they put those annoying ads during college football games though... :lol:
But I thought you loved the Chick Fil-A Bowl. What a great name for a bowl game :lol:

Idk free food is awesome! I almost went to that bowl game but went to Universal Studios in Florida instead... saw a lot of players in the bowl games in Orlando at Universal Studios last year... it was pretty cool to see the LSU players and other teams! (Off topic rambling over)
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Return to Off-Topic Forum