Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

My pass looks wwwwwwweeeeeeird

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby CoasterShad on April 23rd, 2003, 7:06 pm
I got my pass processed yesterday with a friend. On his, his first name is first and then his last name, like John Smith. Mine is the opposite, like Smith John. I was wondering if the guy who made my pass made a mistake, do any of you have your passes processed yet?
"And...Purple. Ohhh, I love purple"
CoasterShad

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on April 23rd, 2003, 7:18 pm
My first name is first. That's odd..
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby CoasterDave316 on April 23rd, 2003, 8:07 pm
My first name is first also, you might want to call them up and ask them about it or something. You might need to get a new pass or something. The only thing thats odd about my pass is my picture, they came out really crappy this year.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby Chitown on April 23rd, 2003, 8:12 pm
Why would it matter? Its not like they ask for I.D. when you show your pass to enter. All they look at is your picture to see if its actually you.
I finally retired the Sarah Palin signature because she is now 100% irrelevant.
Chitown

Postby CoasterDave316 on April 23rd, 2003, 8:19 pm
Just in case he loses it or something, who knows lol.
Go Bulls!
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby coastrcorey on April 23rd, 2003, 8:23 pm
Hmm... Yeah, I would get it checked out... I would want a different one! :D
coastrcorey

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on April 23rd, 2003, 9:05 pm
why does matter? i say keep it and know that you may have the only UNIQUE pass in the park!!! lol :lol:
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby coasterzak on April 23rd, 2003, 11:04 pm
Keep it how it is, that's sweet. Plus, six flags could care less. My pass is pretty crazy, they took it in front of a mural of X-Flight and I moved some so it kinda shifted the mural onto my head.
coasterzak

Postby Coaster_Chick on April 24th, 2003, 9:24 pm
Chitown wrote:Why would it matter? Its not like they ask for I.D. when you show your pass to enter. All they look at is your picture to see if its actually you.
haha, in my pic that I got taken today you can't even tell it's me...it's soooo dark. It would've been a cute pic too. hehe. :D
~Theresa~
*Undercover Line Jumper Ejector*
Trips in '05: 2 Next up: May 8
The Posse
Coaster_Chick

Postby goldmember on April 26th, 2003, 11:35 am
Half of my face is cut off in mine. Their cameras are really bad.
My Top 5: 1)TTD, 2)Millennium Force, 3)Raptor, 4)Deja Vu, 5)Raging Bull
goldmember

Postby CoasterDude04 on April 26th, 2003, 11:45 am
Last year they had to take my cousin's picture four times. Each time they spelled his last name wrong. I can't believe people can get so confused over an apostrophy. It was actually pretty funny to watch his face over the course of the four pictures, he started out with a normal smile, and by the end it looked like he wanted to kill someone. We asked if we can keep the extra passes, but they wouldn't let us. Oh well...
"4 seats are better than 2"- CoasterDude04
CoasterDude04

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on April 26th, 2003, 11:51 am
out of my family....i got the best picture...all of theirs is dark, and mine is light, you can tell its me. but i like how they dont tell WHEN they're going to snap the picture! lol but i'm glade theres nothing wrong with my pass!!!~~~ONLY 6 DAYZ LEFT!!!~~~
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby CoasterDave316 on April 26th, 2003, 2:31 pm
My brothers picture came out really dark, my picture came out really light but my friends came out pretty good.
Go Bulls!
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on April 26th, 2003, 2:45 pm
My pass got messed up too. My little sister is in the background lol and I stood in front of this post and afrom that angle it looks like I have a sqaure head but its just the post behind me. These people really got to learn how to take good pictures.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby coasterzak on April 26th, 2003, 3:41 pm
LOL! That sounds exactly like what happened to mine. Just like driver's license pictures though... you can never take a good one.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on April 27th, 2003, 9:44 am
I actually like my driver's license picture... lol
coastrcorey

Postby Mforce300 on April 27th, 2003, 9:46 pm
I went to Six Flags over Georgia in March for spring break and got my pass prossesed there. My last name comes last on it but my ID is all wierd it has no marking of SFOg on it and it just doesn't look right. I'm just glad i got it there for 55.99 and it works here too! 8)
well ok if you think you are ready ASSUME THE POSITION!The flying position that isSuperman:Ultimate Flight
Mforce300

Postby joker on May 3rd, 2003, 8:54 pm
Well also you have to make sure you have to put your first and last name in the right spot...also they try to go really fast and keep the line moving so that is why a lot of pictures suck.
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 9:11 pm
i am going tomorrow so i have to get my pass processed tomorrow, does it take a long time? i have never done this.. do u get ur pass right away or do u have to wait for them to put thepic on it? how long does it normally take if u go and not on a pass processing day?
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby chiatrain on May 3rd, 2003, 9:16 pm
My last pass process was a few years ago, but I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. So, maybe during lunch time would be a good time to process your pass. But, I think there are specific hours during which you can process your pass. You fill out your voucher, they snap your photo, and you get your pass soon after that.
chiatrain

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 9:17 pm
well i already bought my pass at jewel and filled out the back. but i jsut wondered if i had to fill other stuff out or they just have to take my pic.. hmm..
stolen_starz

Postby chiatrain on May 3rd, 2003, 9:20 pm
I believe they go by the information on the voucher. So, you just give that to them, they take your name from that card and such, take your photo, and you're out. They may ask if you want a parking pass, which just adds a little sticker onto the pass. It really wasn't that bad. I did it right when I got into the park, but I don't know if you're going to make a mad dash for a certain ride. When I went as well, the Processing center was near the front, near Sky Trek Tower. But now, it's near Triple Play.
chiatrain

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 9:26 pm
ok, thanks for the info :) we'll probably go get our passes taken care of first then. oh, where is triple play? what territory? lol that probably sounds stupid but i really do'nt remember. oh, and when i park, should i tell them i'm buying a parking pass or do i still have to pay 10 to get in first and then another 40 for the pass?
stolen_starz

Postby joker on May 3rd, 2003, 9:27 pm
There will be signs on where to go...and there will be a line going into a building. Just ask people if thats the season pass line and they will tell you. Some might be stupid so just watch out. ;)
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 9:29 pm
haha, yeah i'm sure there are more "ME'S" walking around, not a good thing. :shock: but what can ya do! man, i really hope v2 is opened tomorrow, i just watched that v2 POV video online and it's awesome, i wanna go on it again soo bad! lol but what about the parking pass thing? am i gonna end up paying 50? because i heard it's 40 to buy the pass.. but why should i pay the 10 if i'm buyin one.. oh well if i have to, i have to
stolen_starz

Next

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum