Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Buying a season pass online...

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby coastrcorey on March 28th, 2003, 5:17 pm
Ok... Maybe I should've put this in an already open topic, but anyways... On the Six Flags website (the season pass section) it says that you have to order a minimum of 2 passes... Is that true?
coastrcorey

Postby CoasterDave316 on March 28th, 2003, 5:21 pm
Yes its true, I wouldn't order them offline though if I were you. I regret getting mine from there, not only do they charge you $7 for shipping, you also don't get the option for buying a parking pass with it.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby SFGAMkid on March 29th, 2003, 3:02 pm
Does anyone know if Pick N' Save is still on a deal with Great America? IT was a deal to buy your pass there for $60 (I believe that was the price) In groups of 4. Problem is....I don't remember when they start doing this because they only sell a limited amount.
SFGAMkid

Postby CoasterDave316 on March 29th, 2003, 3:37 pm
Must be a Wisconsin store, I have never heard of it. I know Dominicks sells the passes though, they usually start selling them in mid-April though I believe.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby coastrcorey on March 29th, 2003, 5:27 pm
Yeah, Pick-n-Save is a Wisconsin store...
coastrcorey

Postby T_Biggs on March 29th, 2003, 10:29 pm
Last year the Pick'n'Save in Neenah was selling single passes at normal price. I never found out if they were selling the family packs at a lower rate than the park. Maybe if you go closer to Milwaukee they sell all of them cheaper.
T_Biggs

Postby coasterzak on March 30th, 2003, 2:06 pm
I am going to SF to buy my pass because there is no way I'm going to pass up the oppurtunity of buying a new and improved parking pass at SFWoA!!! They finally have joined the other parks and now have a sticker you can get for your window.
coasterzak

Postby v10viper488 on April 2nd, 2003, 4:19 pm
wait, so should you buy them at the park or online? im confused
v10viper488

Postby coastrcorey on April 2nd, 2003, 6:45 pm
Buy them at the park.
coastrcorey

Postby coasterguy on April 2nd, 2003, 9:49 pm
I bought mine online and there was no problems at all. The only thing that sucks is S&H.
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby coasterzak on April 3rd, 2003, 2:10 pm
I know you guys aren't familiar with these parks, but this is what I'm planning. SFWoA passes are 55.99 right now. That is if you buy a 4-pack. Singly, they are 60. So, at $49 and a 5 hour round trip, I can drive all the way to Wyandot lake and save myself 50 dollars because my whole family is into buying the passes (6 people). Do you think I should make this drive... or would it affect buying a parking pass at SFWoA? (Do you have to have a pass at SFGAm to buy a parking pass?) Thanks.
coasterzak

Postby SFGAMkid on April 5th, 2003, 1:18 pm
Thank You..Wisconsin Sells them a Pick N' Save, Although this year, someone told me Jewel was selling them instead. I'd buy it online, BUT you have to buy two and pay S&H so...NO WAY! :wink:
SFGAMkid

Postby usdjock01 on April 6th, 2003, 6:32 pm
If you really want the best deal on a season pass and you live in ILLINOIS and not wisconsin you should go to jewel or dominicks, which ever one is selling them this year. usually their passes are $10 cheaper than at the park.
usdjock01

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum