Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Dells Amuesment Park

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby Cole on February 6th, 2011, 10:27 am
Milwaukee Journal Sentinal wrote:January 18th, 1979
We have received word that a group of Entrepreneurs have purchased about 200 acres of land in Lake Delton, WI. The land is heavily wooded and right off of the lake, close to Downtown. Apparently their intentions are to make this an “Amusement Park.” This “park” would be about three and a half hours away from Marriot’s Great America. Our own John Myers stoped by to see the progress on the park.

Hello Everyone! My names John Myers, I have been assigned to follow the construction and progression of this park being constructed in the Dells. I stopped by today, and as got as close as I could to this property. Here are the shots I took.

Driving in to the newly constructed employee parking lot.

You can already see some progress being done on some park buildings.

Are those construction markers I see?

We'll keep you updated as this story unfolds!
-John Myers
Top 5: 1) El Toro. 2) Maverick. 3) Millenium Force. 4) Diamondback. 5) X2.
Coaster Count: 167 (41 Wood, 125 Steel)
@Coaster_Cole on Twitter
Cole

Postby Cole on February 11th, 2011, 11:29 pm
Sorry double topic.
Top 5: 1) El Toro. 2) Maverick. 3) Millenium Force. 4) Diamondback. 5) X2.
Coaster Count: 167 (41 Wood, 125 Steel)
@Coaster_Cole on Twitter
Cole

Postby kathrin on March 6th, 2013, 7:34 am
Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
KATHRIN
kathrin

Return to Games