Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

NL Tracks

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby kcabmi on June 5th, 2006, 6:36 pm
Lagarto Del Vuelo
Well guys, I have created a new ride. It's called Lagarto Del Vuelo. It's spanish for flying lizard. This is supposed to be a B&M Flyer but unfortunatly, NL v. 1.55 doesn't have that so I used the inverted trains. The g's are way off but thats only because it has inverted trains. If anybody visits Coastersims.com, I've uploaded it there too, so go rate it there please. The only tools that I've used were the NL Track Smoother and the Auto-Flanger.

People with No Limits, enjoy the ride. Download it here. I hope it works.
http://www.badongo.com/file/811025

And people without No Limits, go check out my NLDC page to view more screens.
http://www.NoLimitsDevCenter.net/p2034

kcabmi

Postby coastercrazy111 on June 5th, 2006, 8:23 pm
Nice design. Seems like it is a really good ride. Could've used one or 2 more inversions maybe.
2010 is going to be one to remember forever!!
coastercrazy111

Postby FRD714 on June 5th, 2006, 8:23 pm
Wow this ride is awesome. Nice work!
Frank
FRD714

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on June 5th, 2006, 8:38 pm
Freakin Awesome!!
CoasterDude12-2

Postby playmateoftheyear2006 on June 5th, 2006, 9:13 pm
Could you post a video of it in action on youtube.com? Possibley even a POV view? Awesome ride by the way!
playmateoftheyear2006

Postby kcabmi on June 5th, 2006, 9:44 pm
^ Hey I would, but I don't know how to film it. But thanks for the rates guys. I appreciate it.
kcabmi

Postby kcabmi on August 27th, 2006, 10:53 pm
Hey guys. I'm here to share 2 new coasters that I've made with you guys.

WOODEN GIANT

Here is Wooden Giant. It's a 165 foot tall Woodie. It's got a very compact twitsed layout. Enjoy.

Download it here.

For those people without No Limits, you guys can view more pics of Wooden Giant here.

BACKYARD COASTER

I wanted to make something unique so I made a backyard coaster. It's small and could fit in anybody's backyard as long as their backyard is a little large. Mine is so it could fit in mine. There is no brake run but thats because a brake run would be hard to make and would probly cost a lot.

Download it here.

For those people without No Limits, you guys can view more pics of Backyard Coaster here.

Superman / la Atracción de Acero

I am currently making a recreation of the Superman floorless coaster in Madrid, Spain. You can view some construction pics of it here.

I would love to hear what you guys think. I would really appreciate it.
kcabmi

Postby zjohn1988 on September 5th, 2006, 10:10 am
did you make those supports or use the automatic ones?
http://themeparkcritic.com/scripts/profile/ViewProfile.asp?ViewID=2909
A furious storm once roared `cross the sea, catching ships in its path, helpless to flee. Instead of a certain and watery doom, the winds swept them here to Typhoon Lagoon!

*****Are you ready to Rockit?!*****
zjohn1988

Postby FRD714 on September 5th, 2006, 3:12 pm
That woodie looks AWESOME.
Frank
FRD714

Postby Sedir on September 5th, 2006, 9:38 pm
The flying coaster looks amazing. That's a really good layout.
/X\
Sedir

Postby kcabmi on September 6th, 2006, 7:36 pm
Thanks guys. And zjohn1988, if you were talking about Wooden Giant, well then I did both. I did custom supports and then after that, I fixed them up and then added some more to spots where they were still needed. And FRD714, thanks, but did you download it? I'm just asking since you said it looks awesome, instead of saying, "It was awesome." haha.

Thanks guys, and more comments would be greatly appreciated. And just to let you guys know, I'm starting a dive machine.
kcabmi

Postby FRD714 on September 6th, 2006, 7:42 pm
I dont have NL on here. I'll have to ride it at a later date. I know its awesome though becuase Ive ridden some of your other tracks.
Frank
FRD714

Postby kcabmi on September 6th, 2006, 7:58 pm
Oh, I see. Well thanks alot man. Yes, Wooden Giant is amazing. It's probly my smoothest coaster that I've made yet. I used the AHG on it too. Well let me know what you think when you finally get to ride it.
kcabmi

Return to Games