Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFGAm 8/20

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on August 20th, 2003, 10:47 pm
Got into the park at 11:30 and headed over to Deja Vu. When I saw the "This ride will not open today" sign, I sighed and went over to Viper. Waited 40 minutes for the back. This ride just never lets me down... :D

Then I went over to RB to use my fastlane but before I got through they added the third train. So I got on in the back about 10 minutes later. Then I went over to AE and waited 40 minutes for blue. Trims were on way too strong, we nearly completely stopped.

We had lunch at Angelo's. After that I used my fastlane on V2. Got on in the third row in 20 minutes. Then I used my fastlane on Batman and just as I was about to get on, the train got stuck on the lift hill. I would have been on that train too if it wasn't for those disabled people...lol. I got on again for another great ride on Batman.

Then I went over to AE and waited 30 minutes for red. Now I think I like red more than blue because it has so much more airtime. Then I used my fastlane on Giant Drop. After that I used my fastlane on RB 3 times. Once in front and twice in back. Before I got on for the third time, it broke down and someone said that the wheels were broken or something. I didn't really believe that since they tested the ride 3 times when it broke down. 10 minutes later an op from the station came down with a small red bag with something in it... 10 mins later he comes back and the ride is up and running again. Kind of odd if you ask me.

Then I took 2 rides on Viper to end the night. I was gonna go on Demon but it was closed unfortunately... just another ordinary day at SFGAm.
Last edited by DejaVuGurl1203 on January 10th, 2004, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby SFGAMan on August 21st, 2003, 6:57 am
So Deja Vu was down again. But what really surprises me was that DEMON was down.So the crowds were like they were last week because of the two for ones, huh?
SFGAMan

Postby SFGAmDemon on August 21st, 2003, 12:10 pm
Mark (the one the runs the park) said it down because of stort staffing and he said it needed thje break and will open again hopfully next week but they must shut down another ride for it. If you ask me it is BULL SH**
SFGAmDemon

Return to Trip Reports